Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me HK

I am looking for more p2000 mags...for my 4 p2000v3 in 9mm and I am carrying a p2000 in 40 a v2 due to a lot of 180 Winchester Rangers available to me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    I am looking for more p2000 mags...for my 4 p2000v3 in 9mm and I am carrying a p2000 in 40 a v2 due to a lot of 180 Winchester Rangers available to me right now.
    Tempted to dig into my stock, but I will offer a link to Grab A Gun instead.

https://grabagun.com/heckler-and-koc...-9mm-13rd.html
    Taking a break from social media.

I recommend the Teufelshund Tactical YouTube channel to everyone interested in HK. He has started putting out very informative videos, for example this one about LEM:

Edit: double tap due to connection issues. Mods, please remove!
    Last edited by javemtr; 03-06-2020 at 05:02 AM.

Okay, gonna bring this one up.

Where am I at - loving my 1911s, but I’ve been doing a lot more hiking with the wife and a lot more outdoors stuff in general. I’m getting tired of an all steel gun on my belt. I think I need a plastic gun to help shed some weight. And I don’t want to worry about it in terms of reliability and I’m longing for that paddle mag release.

Currently sort of waffling between a USP9 and setting it up match hybrid LEM without match trigger or getting on the VP9 bandwagon (banned wagon?). USP9s are trading at kind of ridiculous prices right now (1k+). Where as VP9s (Pre-2020 update) are around 5-6 hundo. For the price of one USP9, I could get a VP9 fullsize and a VP9SK which is tempting.

I know from the P30 foray - I can make the spiderman grips work, I may need to just need to shave the back strap some.

I’m off the TDA wagon for now, and focused on either a light-match-esque LEM or striker.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Okay, gonna bring this one up.

Where am I at - loving my 1911s, but I’ve been doing a lot more hiking with the wife and a lot more outdoors stuff in general. I’m getting tired of an all steel gun on my belt. I think I need a plastic gun to help shed some weight. And I don’t want to worry about it in terms of reliability and I’m longing for that paddle mag release.

Currently sort of waffling between a USP9 and setting it up match hybrid LEM without match trigger or getting on the VP9 bandwagon (banned wagon?). USP9s are trading at kind of ridiculous prices right now (1k+). Where as VP9s (Pre-2020 update) are around 5-6 hundo. For the price of one USP9, I could get a VP9 fullsize and a VP9SK which is tempting.

I know from the P30 foray - I can make the spiderman grips work, I may need to just need to shave the back strap some.

I’m off the TDA wagon for now, and focused on either a light-match-esque LEM or striker.
    Bruh I've been on the same trip lately. Granted my answer was the CZ P-07 but yeah lugging a government model was getting a bit tiresome.

The only other thing I can contribute is to say the VP9 I shot was awesome. If you're looking for 1911-esque accuracy from a plastic gun, that's probably one of the better choices.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Bruh I've been on the same trip lately. Granted my answer was the CZ P-07 but yeah lugging a government model was getting a bit tiresome.

The only other thing I can contribute is to say the VP9 I shot was awesome. If you're looking for 1911-esque accuracy from a plastic gun, that's probably one of the better choices.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    I saw you jumped on the P07 train and that one has been tempting, but I'm really wanting the paddle mag release, because it works so well for me. Otherwise, I'd probably get a P01 Omega.

Of course, I could get a RRA Poly...or wait for the DWX Compact - but none of those preclude me from getting an HK too.

If HK would release the thumb safety VP9 - we'd finally have the double-stack, striker fired, polymer, 1911 everyone wants...

If you arent setting it for 45 super then you hate @GJM. An outdoor gun should automatically be in 45 super, you even had a bear sighting. COME ON MAN.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

No argument from me. The VP9 is my favorite striker action pistol to shoot.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    HK45 FS. It's kinda like a 1911. You can even run it C1 if you want. They were pretty cheap not that long ago.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List