Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommended Knife Retailer

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I will second the recommendations for KnifeCenter and BladeHQ.
    This, plus AZ custom, and several of the others mentioned. Since nobody has added GPknives, I will:

https://www.gpknives.com/

I’ve bought several eagerly anticipated Spydercos from them over the years. They get their allotments of new models as fast, or faster than anyone, IME.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Thanks to all of those who responded to my request. Very much appreciated!

www.dlttrading.com

Is my go to for most things. DLT has always provided me awesome customer service, great communication, and are very nice people in general.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    www.dlttrading.com

Is my go to for most things. DLT has always provided me awesome customer service, great communication, and are very nice people in general.
    Man, they have some nice knives. Especially for a fan of (relatively) affordable big blades. I’m on a hiatus from buying gear for a while, but I’ll be back to that site at some point.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Gpknives.com. Their physical store is right down the road from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Man, they have some nice knives. Especially for a fan of (relatively) affordable big blades. I’m on a hiatus from buying gear for a while, but I’ll be back to that site at some point.
    They are just up the road from me (about 90-minutes). So you know, if you need me to go buy you anything/go hands on and hang on to it for awhile, just let me know.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 11-22-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by javemtr View Post
    The three biggest online retailers that come mind are:
    - BladeHQ (www.bladehq.com)
    - Knifecenter (www.knifecenter.com)
    - Knifeworks (www.knifeworks.com)
    I have personally had only positive dealings with all three, albeit some of those transactions years ago.
    Agree with all these, and with dlttrading and gpknives, listed earlier in the thread. If I was forced to pick one go-to: bladehq. Good prices, great site information that lets you sort and search by what criteria you want (type of blade, steel, price range, etc), great service.

Another one--if interested in fixed blades like ESEE and the ability to customize them with custom handles and other details: https://theknifeconnection.com/.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    www.dlttrading.com

Second that. DLT Trading Company is my favorite by far. I ordered a couple of Lon Humphrey Customs and some hard to source Emersons from them over the last couple of years. Great people to deal with. I placed an order for a BRK with impala scales about a year ago. An hour after I placed the order I got a call from one of their CS reps informing me that the scale on one side of the knife I ordered had slightly separated from the tang, and wasn't up to their quality control standards. I asked if they opened and inspected every knife they sell before it shipped out, and they told me they did. That was enough for me to be a return customer.

A close second choice would be KSF, knivesshipfree.com. Also good people.

Most of the well known names seem to have been mentioned. I've had pleasant transactions with all or most of them.

If it hasn't already been mentioned, National Knives is another good one. There's pretty much only one vendor I won't order from and it doesn't bear mentioning their name.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Cutleryshoppe.com

User Tag List