Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 640 Pro VS Kimber K6S

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Was 13+ and all over the place, now even on all five probably 9ish.
    Thank you for taking the time to write that up and share.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Attachment 48906 In the mail today Kramer Leather V-SCAB made its way home again for the third time now. Hopefully for good this time, upon initially receiving in late 2018 maybe 19 can't recall it was loose, holding an unloaded revolver and turning it upside down it would fall free. Maybe for some my expectations for a form fitted holster are greater then what should be expected. Reached out to Kramer customer service explained the problem, "send it back and we will make it right". When it arrived back this time although improved, holding it upside it would remain set, but the slightest back/forth or up/down would cause it to fall out. With several priority events on going the holster was forgotten about. As the cloud of subconscious disregard subsided around me the holster was again sent back to Kramer. Looks like its time for a happy dance, holstering a loaded weapon and shaking it like a baby rattle nothing fell out, hurray! I appreciate Kramer staff; communication with them has been great, the service time above average, and seeing we went from zero hold to great hold as a success, thanks Kramer Leather,

User Tag List