Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Class Review: Aim Fast Hit Small

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by jstyer View Post
    Todd looks so judgmental in pictures... on pic number four I can feel the stare!!!
    He is the guy who runs something called Judgement Day, you know...

Glad everyone liked the photos. May add a few more when I have some time to look through the rest.
    "The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to have its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards." - Sir William Francis Butler

Great pics, if you don't mind, what camera and settings? PM if you don't want to clutter the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    AKA: SkyLine1

Cool

I have to say I am mighty relieved at the choice of pictures (awesome pics at that)... Was hoping to avoid being forever known as the "John Hancock" of hostage targets...and worse. One or two things I did might be described as "smoking", but I would describe many others as "steaming".

I took lots of notes and don't have time for a full AAR (got to hit the books this week), but for a very-rusty and soon-to-be-former-action-guy, Todd's super coaching and tweaking of the fine points of technique under lots of induced stress (time, small targets, and great peers watching), was just what I needed.

Next time, with a 1911 though.
    Last edited by smithjd; 04-23-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Damn, next time I guess I'm going to have to drag my big camera out to the range...... great shots!!

Sounds like a fantastic class!

Finally got around to an AAR, complete with additional ArclightTM photography. I started a separate thread here - defer to mods if they want to merge with this thread.

Last edited by JSGlock34; 04-25-2012 at 10:57 PM.

User Tag List