Thread: LNIB Trijicon Accupoint 1-6x24 (TR25-C-200090) w/ Larue SPR/M4 QD Mount (LT104)

Site Supporter

LNIB Trijicon Accupoint 1-6x24 (TR25-C-200090) w/ Larue SPR/M4 QD Mount (LT104)

Hi all,

For sale is a LNIB Trijicon Accupoint 1-6x24 riflescope with red triangle reticle (TR25-C-200090) mounted in a LNIB Larue Tactical SPR/M4 QD Mount (LT104).

The scope was purchased from OpticsPlanet 1 year ago and the mount was purchased directly from Larue at the same time. I am the sole owner of both. I installed this set on a BCM carbine and it was used for approximately 650 rounds. So itís basically brand new. The set comes with everything as shown plus the Larue scope tools, and in the original Trijicon box. This is an excellent optic for someone who has astigmatism that wants to transition away from red dot sights and wants a high quality LPVO with a simple, fast reticle.

SOLD. Acceptable payment includes PayPal, US Postal Money Order, or Western Union. Please contact me via PM or the email address in my profile if you have any questions or to setup a purchase. Thanks!

Last edited by Chris17404; 11-19-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Site Supporter
    Price reduced to $800 shipped!

User Tag List