Thread: Tire shop owner lets workers carry guns after robbers with rifles stormed store

Tire shop owner lets workers carry guns after robbers with rifles stormed store

To make sure his employees are not victimized without a fight. He said he and his staff will be armed at all times while working.

https://abc11.com/boss-lets-workers-...bbery/5683539/

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    To make sure his employees are not victimized without a fight. He said he and his staff will be armed at all times while working.

I hope they can hit what they intend to hit under stress and their weapons are positively secure. If so I would say this has potential for a happy ending.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

They need to pay attention, you can't defend against an attack you don't see coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post

As soon as I saw the thread title, I said that sounds like something that would happen in Houston. Turns out, it happened in Houston.

For some reason these 24hr tire shops have been popping up all over the place. I was shocked to see how many people need a tired fixed at 3am.
    Last edited by andre3k; 11-14-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Two guys with rifles enter, prone out the two employees, go past the register and the ATM and search an office and then leave. I'm not a detective and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I'm afraid we are not getting the whole story from the owner.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    Two guys with rifles enter, prone out the two employees, go past the register and the ATM and search an office and then leave. I'm not a detective and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I'm afraid we are not getting the whole story from the owner.
    Agreed. If they were looking for something that wasn't there, the employees are lucky that they didn't get shot out of spite.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    Any business that accepts cash as a form of payment can very well get robbed, like this, in Houston. I am not sure about the rest of the world, but, other than not bothering with the register, that is now those near-north-side armed robbers work. Many businesses keep quite a bit of cash in the office.
    Last edited by Rex G; 11-14-2019 at 04:57 PM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

User Tag List