Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RFI: Bitcoin

RFI: Bitcoin

If anyone is in the *know* about BTC (specifically) what wallet app and/or service do you use for purchasing sending keeping Bitcoin, and what is your experience with it?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    [off-topic]Someone on the internet, who I don’t recall and who is a lot more clever than me, once referred to bitcoins as Dunning-Kruggerands. I found that amusing.[/off-topic]
    Name:  52EE8040-2E00-44A5-800B-8A5309E410FB.jpeg
Views: 434
Size:  29.6 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Name:  52EE8040-2E00-44A5-800B-8A5309E410FB.jpeg
Views: 434
Size:  29.6 KB
    O. M. G..

Best laugh I've had in a long time.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    [off-topic]Someone on the internet, who I don’t recall and who is a lot more clever than me, once referred to bitcoins as Dunning-Kruggerands. I found that amusing.[/off-topic]
    Yep, we can make BTC by doing nothing.

Don't you LOVE capitalism?
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    If anyone is in the *know* about BTC (specifically) what wallet app and/or service do you use for purchasing sending keeping Bitcoin, and what is your experience with it?
    I don't have any experience but my friend is using bitcoin wallet (playstore)

There are lots of options out there ranging from all in ones like Coinbase to using encrypted usb wallets and/or non connected computers to people who keep their info on paper locked away.

Personally I’m the lazy type so I just use coinbase with 2 factor verification for all my crypto needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by paperman View Post
    There are lots of options out there ranging from all in ones like Coinbase to using encrypted usb wallets and/or non connected computers to people who keep their info on paper locked away.

Personally I’m the lazy type so I just use coinbase with 2 factor verification for all my crypto needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coinbase I'll check it out.
    VDMSR.com

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Yep, we can make BTC by doing nothing.
    Sure, for a very strained definition of the word "nothing." CPU/GPU/dedicated BTC mining hardware cycles consume electricity, which costs money to acquire and consumes resources to produce.

I guess I don't understand bitcoin. Sounds like a Flim Flam con game to me.
    Last edited by BN; 11-14-2019 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Sure, for a very strained definition of the word "nothing." CPU/GPU/dedicated BTC mining hardware cycles consume electricity, which costs money to acquire and consumes resources to produce.

Yeah, of course.
    VDMSR.com

User Tag List