Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battery tester

Battery tester

My wife recently bought this battery tester, which allows us to test our red dot batteries under load. Lots of interesting information. Her SRO battery, the original one installed in early July, and used through the summer still shows near 100 percent. One in a Romeo 3 Max, that might have an issue with the motion system, down to 80 percent after three days. Wish I had this during the Acro testing.

A must have Christmas gift for a red dot aficionado!

Name:  EB723B3E-4AC2-468B-A8CF-2F3BD6FA36A8.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  36.0 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Hammertime
    I have the smaller version of that battery tester and use it all the time. I wish I would have sucked it up and bought that one, but is just seemed too pricey.

Site Supporter
    Why, oh why, did you have to post this.
    Now I'm out $100.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Site Supporter
    Battery Junction has that tester for a good price. It is well worth having.

I have both of her smaller testers as well, but the ability to test coin cells is really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Amazon has it for the same price as Battery Junction. Only 5 left in stock as of a minute ago.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Site Supporter
    I already bought a GLS today. I'm not falling for this one.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    Amazon has it for the same price as Battery Junction. Only 5 left in stock as of a minute ago.
    Dang it Pistol-Forum! I mean, thanks for the tip.

Actually, that price is much better than I remembered from the last time I searched.

Site Supporter
    If testing coin cells is not needed, the same maker has a less expensive tester that will test many alkaline, NiMH, lithium primaries, and Li-Ion cells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    Went directly to the manufacturer's website. $95 and free shipping.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Or you could just shoot trijicon dots and change the batteries like once a year

I have a vortex venom dot that has maybe had a few hours run time, its been off for prob 2 months. It is in my range bag always as a back up gun for if my match gun goes down. Pulled it out last week and the battery was completely dead - so much for a backup dot gun.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

User Tag List