Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Agency Arms P320 Trigger--Ultimate Drop-Safe Trigger?

I wonder if the trigger tab used here is carried over from the Agency Glock trigger. That might explain why it is smaller than the actual trigger.

I can see how those two little horns would be annoying. The easy answer, other than returning the trigger for a refund, is to file them off.

Personally I think I'd just get my money back....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Personally I think I'd just get my money back....

Being an Omaha Outdoors exclusive, that may prove challenging. I wonder if a guy could contact Agency directly.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Being an Omaha Outdoors exclusive, that may prove challenging. I wonder if a guy could contact Agency directly.
    Agency might welcome the feedback.

Mine finally showed up. Seems okay. Thanks to Alma Cole, I now know I have a pre-bent trigger bar spring. Gonna order a couple of new ones and put one in when I get around to installing the sear springs that came with the trigger. I just put the trigger in for now to see how it works. Not sure I like the feel of trigger on my finger, but if it doesn't bite me it will be okay. I couldn't get it not to work no matter how high or low I placed my finger on the trigger shoe, even if my finger was dragging frame or trigger guard. Should be able to shoot it Wednesday and see if it pinches.

Name:  IMG_2656.jpg
Views: 2313
Size:  57.3 KB

100 rounds from the new trigger tonight. D1's and F2S at 10, D3's and Bil Drills at 7. I was expecting not to like the trigger based on feel. After shooting it, I noticed that I simply did not notice it. That exceeds my expectations. This was a good purchase.

Angry Sloppy trigger

Just received and installed my Agency drop-in for the P320 and it wiggles and rattles like hell compared to the factory trigger, anyone else have this issue? Agency arms tech support told me "oh you'll get that, it should shoot though". Worst response I have ever received from any customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by mistertwo View Post
    I got mine in the mail today and can't say I like it. The first pic is a comparison to a factory Sig flat trigger. The Agency Arms trigger sits a bit further back than the Sig flat trigger. The 2nd and 3rd pic show why I don't like the trigger. The safety blade is shorter than than the rest of the trigger and doesn't flare out at the bottom like the main body of the trigger does. When depressed low on the trigger, it leaves you pressing back on the bottom prongs of the main trigger body with a gap in the middle. If you press the trigger higher up, it's not an issue but I generally like to press lower on a trigger. I've got a Agency Arms Glock trigger and this isn't an issue on it. It does come with a set of springs which I was not expecting but ultimately don't need since I've already got the Gray Guns springs installed.

Attachment 45548
    Attachment 45549
    Attachment 45550
    Attachment 45551
    how do you install the 2 springs that comes with the trigger? i've been trying to look for a tutorial/guide on how to install it and have found nothing. any help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by bams2484 View Post
    how do you install the 2 springs that comes with the trigger? i've been trying to look for a tutorial/guide on how to install it and have found nothing. any help would be much appreciated.
    Those appear to be the sear springs. It would entail an armorer's level disassembly to install those if those are indeed sear springs.

I'm not familiar with this trigger kit so I could be wrong.

Regards.

Agency Triggers

Quote Originally Posted by bams2484 View Post
    If someone can let me know how do you install the springs I would appreciate it
    https://pistol-forum.com/attachment....chmentid=45551

Agency Arms P320 Trigger Install

The Agency Arms P320 Trigger Install was easy to install and I like the idea of having an extra safety keeping the firearm from drop firing. Name:  IMG_6607.jpg
Views: 885
Size:  68.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List