Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Agency Arms P320 Trigger--Ultimate Drop-Safe Trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete K View Post
    Looks like it should drop in.
    Trigger swap on a 320 is a 2 minute job. Super easy.
    It really depends on your dexterity, and if you know how to hook that blessed spring back. After all, you cannot remove the trigger without removing its bar first, and that one is limited by the spring. My solution is to use good needle-nosed pliers and hook the S-shaped part first. Also, wear safety glasses. If it goes flying, there's no way for a human to blink fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post
    It really depends on your dexterity, and if you know how to hook that blessed spring back. After all, you cannot remove the trigger without removing its bar first, and that one is limited by the spring. My solution is to use good needle-nosed pliers and hook the S-shaped part first. Also, wear safety glasses. If it goes flying, there's no way for a human to blink fast enough.
    To change the trigger, the trigger bar and trigger bar spring don’t come apart.

Omaha Outdoors is a joke to deal with. They sent me an email to review the product I haven't received yet. I checked my order status and it clearly stated that if they did not have the product in stock I would be notified by email. The date on my order status was pushed back two weeks later than what was posted when I ordered it. The date has been pushed back two more times since and now shows the product is out of stock with the estimated shipping date removed completely. On top of that, my order now shows that the triggers are $60 each x2 for a total of $150. They have not called me back in the week since I left a voicemail.

I am a firm believer that you say what you do and do what you say. No exceptions. I will be canceling my order unless I am told the triggers are in an envelope headed my way.

I guess I should be a little more patient, but when someone tells you they will do something and don't do it, that means they are a liar. I can't stand liars and won't support them.

Just got a tracking number for my order. No expected delivery date yet though.

I got one today as well.

I got mine in the mail today and can't say I like it. The first pic is a comparison to a factory Sig flat trigger. The Agency Arms trigger sits a bit further back than the Sig flat trigger. The 2nd and 3rd pic show why I don't like the trigger. The safety blade is shorter than than the rest of the trigger and doesn't flare out at the bottom like the main body of the trigger does. When depressed low on the trigger, it leaves you pressing back on the bottom prongs of the main trigger body with a gap in the middle. If you press the trigger higher up, it's not an issue but I generally like to press lower on a trigger. I've got a Agency Arms Glock trigger and this isn't an issue on it. It does come with a set of springs which I was not expecting but ultimately don't need since I've already got the Gray Guns springs installed.

Name:  IMG_20191204_172707.jpg
Views: 3141
Size:  42.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_20191204_172728.jpg
Views: 2934
Size:  19.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_20191204_172759.jpg
Views: 2915
Size:  18.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_20191204_173117.jpg
Views: 3392
Size:  43.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mistertwo View Post
    I got mine in the mail today and can't say I like it. The first pic is a comparison to a factory Sig flat trigger. The Agency Arms trigger sits a bit further back than the Sig flat trigger. The 2nd and 3rd pic show why I don't like the trigger. The safety blade is shorter than than the rest of the trigger and doesn't flare out at the bottom like the main body of the trigger does. When depressed low on the trigger, it leaves you pressing back on the bottom prongs of the main trigger body with a gap in the middle. If you press the trigger higher up, it's not an issue but I generally like to press lower on a trigger. I've got a Agency Arms Glock trigger and this isn't an issue on it. It does come with a set of springs which I was not expecting but ultimately don't need since I've already got the Gray Guns springs installed.
    That's a bummer. The forgiving nature of the flat trigger is it's best attribute to me. Have you assembled it and tried dry firing or have you fired it yet?

My triggers sat in the Rosenberg post office for two days. Finally left there at 1 pm today.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    That's a bummer. The forgiving nature of the flat trigger is it's best attribute to me. Have you assembled it and tried dry firing or have you fired it yet?

My triggers sat in the Rosenberg post office for two days. Finally left there at 1 pm today.
    I did install and dry fire it.

Quote Originally Posted by mistertwo View Post
    I did install and dry fire it.
    Did it change the feel of the trigger in terms of weight, break or reset much?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Did it change the feel of the trigger in terms of weight, break or reset much?
    I don't think it changed much as far as feel goes compared to the Sig flat trigger. On a trigger pull gauge, the Agency Arms trigger was maybe 3-4 oz heavier than the Sig flat trigger but likely due to the fact that I could pull from lower on the trigger of the Sig flat trigger. The most noticeable difference is that the Agency Arms trigger starts at 90° whereas the Sig gets to 90° after breaking.
    Last edited by mistertwo; 12-04-2019 at 09:49 PM.

User Tag List