Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: University of Virginia Cancels 21-Gun Salute to Appease Snowflake Students

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    This is the future (as well as the present) and just like in Orwell’s 1984 it only gets worse. Nothing is going to stop it.
    I think more Brave New World than 1984, but otherwise yeah.

Well, at least Virginia is being consistent...

Yes Virginia, there is should be a Sanity Clause.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The Snowflaking will continue as long as one gets a reward for being a triggered little crybaby.

However, this won't last forever. Eventually, the soft men & women created by snowflake culture will inevitably invite the Gods of the Copybook Headings to return with blood and slaughter, and thus hard times are created.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

They should cancel the next 4th of July fireworks in the proximity of that campus too.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    They should cancel the next 4th of July fireworks in the proximity of that campus too.
    They’d probably applaud that decision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Yes Virginia, there is should be a Sanity Clause.

I'm an alumnus, class of 1980. The University is almost unrecognizable to me at this point. I was a 4-year member of the pistol club. We shot at a range in the ROTC building and won the national championship in precision air pistol. The range was eventually closed due to lead pollution, with a promise to rebuild a modern range. After Columbine, it was never rebuilt.

The new President is from Harvard and the new Provost is from Stanford, so I'm not expecting anything but a worsening of this insanity. The leftists are in full control of Mr. Jefferson's university.

Quote Originally Posted by Unisaw View Post
    I'm an alumnus, class of 1980. The University is almost unrecognizable to me at this point. I was a 4-year member of the pistol club. We shot at a range in the ROTC building and won the national championship in precision air pistol. The range was eventually closed due to lead pollution, with a promise to rebuild a modern range. After Columbine, it was never rebuilt.

The new President is from Harvard and the new Provost is from Stanford, so I'm not expecting anything but a worsening of this insanity. The leftists are in full control of Mr. Jefferson's university.
    And they have nothing but disdain for Mr Jefferson.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    And they have nothing but disdain for Mr Jefferson.

"Actually, they revere me!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List