Thread: 92X series!

92X series!

Hey guys, I posted a quick video on my Facebook and IG pages regarding the fit of the new 92X guns. They fit are existing molds perfectly! We have updated the pistol lists to reflect this in both Custom and Quick Ship holsters.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Hey guys, I posted a quick video on my Facebook and IG pages regarding the fit of the new 92X guns. They fit are existing molds perfectly! We have updated the pistol lists to reflect this in both Custom and Quick Ship holsters.

Thanks
    That’s excellent news! For people like me who prefer a full body shield, there’s no issue with the frame mounted safety?

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    That’s excellent news! For people like me who prefer a full body shield, there’s no issue with the frame mounted safety?
    If you are referring to the 92x performance model than it supposedly won't fit the molds.

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    If you are referring to the 92x performance model than it supposedly won't fit the molds.
    Ah. Yep that’s my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    El Cid, you are thinking of the 92X performance model, which we don't have a mold for. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List