Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Single Output EDC/Defensive/Utility Lights? I Dont Get It.

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Oi vey.

Relax, I barely know how to multi quote on the computer, let alone on my phone. Sorry that I suck at the internet.

I'm still looking for exactly what I posted about in my first post. Use case scenarios. You and I are probably never going to see eye to eye on anything here as we are on two different planets apparently. I think that we should probably disengage. I do however have two more questions as I'm curious if you're willing to discuss.

Voodoo, what is your relationship with Modlight?

Would you be willing to forward the offense report/police report (whatever your agency calls it) from that particular situation that you referenced a few posts back? Unless of course its an open investigation.
    Not agreeing on a topic does not mean we can't accept each other's stance on it. As I've already stated, I used to have the same opinions as you and then I learned through my experience.

Re: modlite - I pay for all my modlite products, some of them I have gotten a slight discount on, but any LEO can get discounts on their stuff. (And should)

This particular case is still being litigated so I cannot disclose any info beyond that which I have already.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    I was reading this thread the other night at work, and realized that on my next call I might have 4 lights on me. Not counting the light on my phone, the light in the Motorola walkie mic, or the lanterns we have for each riding position.

I have:
    A helmet light ( which is pretty much a TLR-1 with different mounting hardware).
    A light on my fire coat. (Streamlight survivor)
    A light on my walkie strap. (An angle head LED light from County Comm)
    And a light in my pocket (Fenix PD35)

But then I'm a flashlight nerd. Way back in the mid 80s, in my basic EMT class, our instructor told a war story about looking for an EDP in a vacant house. It was daytime so he left the 3D maglight in the ambulance. It was pretty dark inside that house. I went home, took the AA Minimag off my dresser and put it in my pocket. I've been EDCing a light ever since.

Away from work, I have a streamlight solitaire for task lighting and a Quark QK-16L MKIII set for max, one click for strobe if I want it.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

User Tag List