Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday / Cyber Monday Optic deals?

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Optic deals?

Have we ever had a thread on good deals available on optics?

In the market for another Trijicon RM06 Adj T2. Hoping to see prices close to $400 in the next couple of weeks. I've found a couple of deals at this price in the past but they sell out quickly at those numbers.

If it's OK with the powers that be. We could post good deals on optics on this thread for the 2019 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals.

If anyone has a lead on a SRO 2.5 MOA dot please post it. Looking to replace the RMR Type 2 on my Nighthawk Warhawk Commander with a SRO.

Quote Originally Posted by BCWood64 View Post
    If anyone has a lead on a SRO 2.5 MOA dot please post it. Looking to replace the RMR Type 2 on my Nighthawk Warhawk Commander with a SRO.
    Couldn't wait (no reason why) and bought today from Kenzie's Optics, SRO 2.5 $489 shipped (no tax to NY)

Simong.

Quote Originally Posted by Simong View Post
    Couldn't wait (no reason why) and bought today from Kenzie's Optics, SRO 2.5 $489 shipped (no tax to NY)

Simong.
    Funny I was going to buy from them but I think you bought the last one! I went to Optics Planet and got 12% off and it was 489 after shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by BCWood64 View Post
    Funny I was going to buy from them but I think you bought the last one! I went to Optics Planet and got 12% off and it was 489 after shipping.
    Small world. Optics Planet collect tax from NY customers, so I saved about $43 buying from Kenzie's.
    Now this SRO will sit nicely on my Shadow-2.

Simong.

Small world. Optics Planet collect tax from NY customers, so I saved about $43 buying from Kenzie's.
    Now this SRO will sit nicely on my Shadow-2.

Simong.
    I assume your a fellow NYer as well?

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    We're somewhat known for selling optics, and we sponsor the forum
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Crap another thread I don't need to click into.

From time to time.

Occasionally.

If I would of known...

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    We're somewhat known for selling optics, and we sponsor the forum
    I would of pay few $$$ more to support someone supporting a mutual cause.

I posted same kind of thread in the general forum a day or so before this one.

Bottom line IMHO you want more business get (A little more) involve and let the forum know what you got to offer.

Respectfully...

Simong.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    I would of pay few $$$ more to support someone supporting a mutual cause.

I posted same kind of thread in the general forum a day or so before this one.

Bottom line IMHO you want more business get (A little more) involve and let the forum know what you got to offer.

Respectfully...

Simong.

Respectfully, I’ve been part of this forum since the beginning and trained with Todd Green since 2008. I’m not the most active vendor here since we are a small shop of three people and I’m the only one involved on this forum. I post when I can, I have plenty of happy customers here but normally try to post when I can during business hours. I do more one on one with customers than providing generic general information that can be found everywhere. A day or so ago we were closed for Veterans Day our shooting and we are closed on the weekend. The only reason I’m posting after hours is that I thought that was an odd post since I don’t think I’ve ever seen your user name until this post.
    I admit that the majority of my time is spent on Snipers Hide or on the phone but I do answer PM’s, emails and phone calls. My signature is self explanatory of what we do.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

User Tag List