Thread: CZ CUSTOM 75 BULLSEYE 9MM

CZ CUSTOM 75 BULLSEYE 9MM

Hello. I am new to this forum and I am interested in bullseye shooting. Does anyone shoot a CZ CUSTOM 75 BULLSEYE 9MM.
    I just purchased this gun and will arrive Tuesday. I will be using only factory ammo. I currently have Fiochi 115 gr. and American Eagle 147 gr. rounds.
    I was hoping to get some first hand info on the pistol.

I now have a Sig Sauer P226 navy model mk 25 with threaded barrel for sale. This was the first 9mm pistol I have purchased. I quickly found that while being and excellent fighting pistol it does not have the accuracy I want for bullseye.
    I decided to take the plunge and bought the CZ CUSTOM 75 BULLSEYE pistol. The price was the most I have ever paid for a gun. I hope it gives me the results I need for bullseye.

I would love to hear from any of you bullseye shooters on the forum.

CZ KELLY

Site Supporter
    Welcome to the forum.

https://oakhillguns.com/cz-custom-75-bullseye-9mm.html

Looks pretty cool, I'm sure if you do your part this pistol will be great for bullseye.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I've had one for a month or so and am not happy with the accuracy so far. Just under 3" @25yds rested with AA AMU 115gr and AA 147gr match ammo. It doesn't feed the AA or AE 115gr ammo from the magazine on the first chambered round, no issue with 147. I'm going to put another hundred through it, clean it good and then re-shoot some groups. Then complain to CZ custom if it isn't right.
    It does have a nice trigger and the front fiber optic sight is of the appropriate width for bullseye. The slide is nicely machined. The recoil spring plug and inside of the slide has light surface rust which wiped off easily. I'm pretty ticked off actually. That's the most I've spent on a handgun.
    I hope yours is as nice as the gun should be. BTW, that target that they include and proudly display in the pictures is only a function test shot at 5 meters. Kind of sly how they present it though.
    Last edited by APS-PF; 11-26-2019 at 09:56 PM.
    Adam

Site Supporter
    If these pistols have the target bushing, then they should definitely shoot sub 2 inch groups at 25 yards. I had thought that they did not but see that I am wrong. Hence I edited my post to correct my error. I suggest calling the vendor.
    Last edited by willie; 11-26-2019 at 10:20 PM.

If you plan on using this for NRA Precision Pistol it can only be used during the centerfire portion of the match. Something like a CZ97 could be used for the centerfire and 45 matches.

As a Bullseye shooter for the last two or so decades, I have tried a lot of pistols. Everything from a S&W M41 for rimfire to a S&W 952 for centerfire to a Travis Strahan Accu-Lock for .45 ACP and centerfire. I now shoot a .45 for centerfire as only two pistols are needed.
    Last edited by farscott; 11-27-2019 at 12:18 PM.

User Tag List