Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Bloomberg poised to enter 2020 Presidential election as a Democrat

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Bloomberg is, in my view, a smarter version of Trump.
    Can't really argue with that. I was watching Bloomberg blather on about his "plan" yesterday, and he came across as an animated corpse.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Can't really argue with that. I was watching Bloomberg blather on about his "plan" yesterday, and he came across as an animated corpse.
    People in NYC love his ass.

No more NYC billionaires in the WH please. Tapped out on Oligarchs running the country. MARA.
    Last edited by Borderland; 12-06-2019 at 10:16 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Not really, he had to buy his last mayoral election. He spent vastly more than his opponent, only to win by a small margin.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I think certain people in NYC love his ass. Most folks I know hated his ass.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Been seeing Bloomies ads here in Ohio on TV lately..all kinds of promises to restore the country from the path it’s on now.. Yeah, right Mike.. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Not really, he had to buy his last mayoral election. He spent vastly more than his opponent, only to win by a small margin.
    And if I recall correctly,(someone correct me if I’m wrong)he also had city council change the rules so he could run for another term as mayor...

I'm glad that Bloomberg is running. He should really resonate with the residents of 4-6 major US cities
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    And if I recall correctly,(someone correct me if I’m wrong)he also had city council change the rules so he could run for another term as mayor...
    No, you are correct. Dictators gonna dictate.
    #RESIST

I expect Bloomberg to win both the nomination and the general election. I think the media will slew behind him hard, and I think he can pose convincingly as a populist because he doesn't have the stain of congress. I think public opinion is entirely driven by the media and the media is NYC-centric.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'm glad that Bloomberg is running. He should really resonate with the residents of 4-6 major US cities
    The DNC will look at all of that money and seriously consider Bloomberg as a potential candidate. He could easily drop a billion into his campaign. Unlike Trump, who said he had 10 billion, Bloomberg actually has it about 5 times over.

I mean, if they thought people would vote for Hillary, they might think people would vote for MB....... and you could be clairvoyant.

I might note that Hillary's campaign outspent Trump's campaign about 2/1 and they still lost.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List