Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hebrew Hammer

The Hebrew Hammer

I got a picture today taken at the Revolver Round up of my old duty gun. This is the Hebrew Hammer. It made a young cop in a very busy time less scared and was very comforting in the hand. It was used enough in the impact role to earn its nickname. The German proof marks can be seen where the barrel joins the frame. It was pretty state of the art in its day as it had Rogers grips and was carried in a Rogers SSIII holster (later under the Safariland name), and had night sights. Enjoy...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 02-12-2016 at 11:13 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

It's about time! Nice.

Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Where are the teethmarks?

Pure awesomeness! Love to see well used, well cared-for machinery!

Thanks for sharing!

I dig that

Site Supporter
    Nice!

I was checking out nice old M19 with similar holster wear at my LGS when one of their new part timers asked why I was interested in " an old piece of crap". I explained to him, among other things, holster wear is generally a sign of a good gun.
    Last edited by HCM; 02-13-2016 at 12:13 AM.

Shabbat shalom mfers!
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipulusArmorum View Post
    Where are the teethmarks?
    Under the trigger guard...
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I was expecting to see a Tavor.

User Tag List