Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19M to be sold via Lipseys

The nDLC on the Ms is dark gray.

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    I love it when everyone says something different lol!
    It’s truly the epitome of mental masturbation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I looked at the other possibilities of what else "something different" could be said, and it seems like "current M guns have no DLC treatment on the internals, much like standard guns" is only remaining option.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Well, I looked at the other possibilities of what else "something different" could be said, and it seems like "current M guns have no DLC treatment on the internals, much like standard guns" is only remaining option.
    You are smarter than you look.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Not following your post but do you have 1st hand knowledge.

What I am gathering is HCM seems to be the only person that has seen these current M guns and says they have coated internals.

Either way I don’t really care but speculation got confusing real fast.

Of my sample size of new Gen 5 guns (5 of them) the internals are a greyish color but it easily polishes off to shiny silver . I don’t think DLC would behave that way...just a data point.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Not following your post but do you have 1st hand knowledge.

What I am gathering is HCM seems to be the only person that has seen these current M guns and says they have coated internals.

Either way I don’t really care but speculation got confusing real fast.
    A possible explanation is that originally M pistols received the coating referred to by HCM, and subsequently the spec was changed, causing a change to the internal parts coating.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    A possible explanation is that originally M pistols received the coating referred to by HCM, and subsequently the spec was changed, causing a change to the internal parts coating.
    Or, if we're speculating, there are two classes of "M". Gov't (and the overruns from gov't) and commercial.

I don't know when we got our last batch, but I could ask our armorer if he sees any difference the next time he gets new ones.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

The 17M's by Lipsey's were NOT NDLC......The NDLC is jet black. trigger bar, connector are coated and very obvious the difference.

If I knew how to post pics I would. If someone wants to PM me, I can email or text pics. I will provide actual pics of real 19M NDLC internals and you can then post them.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HALO51 View Post
    The 17M's by Lipsey's were NOT NDLC......The NDLC is jet black. trigger bar, connector are coated and very obvious the difference.
    My issued 17M is definitely the jet black. It was the obvious difference (other than roll mark, of course) when compared to the commercial Gen 5. Other than roll mark, what's the difference now between "M" and "5" if not the coating?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List