Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which Smith & Wesson shield to get?

I have had my 1.0 Shield 9 about a year after they came out. It has been excelent. Talon grips are an improvement for sure on them. I picked up a 2.0 9mm when this year and really like it as well. The grip texture is the best improvment. I have an Apex trigger in my 1.0 and it made a huge difference. Not sure if I will Apex the M2.0. I also have a Shield 45 and it is outstanding as well.

Question Have a question about rebate...

I got copy of the receipt from FFL.
    I ordered on Friday Dec 6th and paid on that day.
    The receipt on the packing doesn't have order date but has ticket date of Dec 9th as they don't process orders in the weekend (7th and 8th).
    Should I just upload the online receipt that has order date and not the one that came with the package or both?
    Rebate was valid for orders till 8th.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
    I got copy of the receipt from FFL.
    I ordered on Friday Dec 6th and paid on that day.
    The receipt on the packing doesn't have order date but has ticket date of Dec 9th as they don't process orders in the weekend (7th and 8th).
    Should I just upload the online receipt that has order date and not the one that came with the package or both?
    Rebate was valid for orders till 8th.
    thanks
    You ordered and paid on the 6th. The vendor you purchased from should provide a receipt to that effect, and you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    You ordered and paid on the 6th. The vendor you purchased from should provide a receipt to that effect, and you should be good to go.
    I'll email the seller to send me a receipt with order date.
    Not sure why there's no order date anywhere on the receipt and the ticket date won't work for the rebate.

Online receipt has order date but the rebate wanted photo/scan of the receipt.

Site Supporter
    Just google "Smith and Wesson Shield Rebate" and you will do it all online. You will need to take a picture with your cell phone of the label on the Shield box and your receipt. I think you have till 01/08/20.

Site Supporter
    Well, it was easy enough for me. I had a store receipt to use. Good luck!

I've had the 2.0 45 shield for a couple years now.....I shoot it better than anything else I've had and it's been reliable with everything so far, not one hiccup.....

User Tag List