Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican cartel massacre: 9 Americans, including 6 children murdered

Those babies butchered and burnt look like my 4-year-old grandson.

That,as well as having tailed cartel heroin traffickers around Nashville in the early 21st century, and more recently extraditing MS13 killers, makes me feel a bit sanguine in re: saving Western Civilization.

Put me in the Charles Askins bin: MOAB every cartel HQ. Then send Predators after survivors.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat and make that wall 10 stories tall.

God will know his own.

We don't need boots on the ground to end cockroaches.
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Everybody wants anarchy until they get anarchy. Then suddenly a functioning government isn't such a burden after all.
    What is happening in Mexico isn't anarchy. Anarchy is the absence of authority. There is no lack of authority in Mexico. In many places it just isn't the systemically corrupt government providing it that authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    A bunch of them are giving up being able to practice polygamy in exchange for not being shot dead en masse.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1XK0BD

They’re complaining about there being no law & order in Mexico after deliberately settling in a place with no/little law.
    Yeah but to be fair when their people settled in Mexico there wasn't the daily threat of being skinned alive and hung from an overpass because someone revved their motor in front of a Quinceañera, though it's a shame they just now figured out it may be time to move.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    So you support drug cartels murdering children then? Would you say the same thing about people who live in Chicago?
    Steph B and I probably agree on very little. I’ll even say she and I probably would be political opponents in almost every case.

However, there is nothing I’ve seem from her that would indicate this. It’s my opinion that your statement was unfair to her. I appreciate your posts , but we have to be careful about how we use language .

The left has made racsist , sexist, Nazi , etc meaningless slurs. We don’t want to make evil meaningless by over accusing or mislabeling people.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    What is happening in Mexico isn't anarchy. Anarchy is the absence of authority. There is no lack of authority in Mexico. In many places it just isn't the systemically corrupt government providing it that authority.
    Regardless the LeBaron clan fled the US a century ago specifically to be outside the reach of US law. Choices like that have consequences.

Not to mention they are not nice people, they are involved in illegal activity and multiple conflicts, not just with the cartels. They are not the innocent victims the media is making them out to be. Not by a long shot
    Last edited by HCM; 11-10-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by coldcase1984 View Post
    Those babies butchered and burnt look like my 4-year-old grandson.

That,as well as having tailed cartel heroin traffickers around Nashville in the early 21st century, and more recently extraditing MS13 killers, makes me feel a bit sanguine in re: saving Western Civilization.

Put me in the Charles Askins bin: MOAB every cartel HQ. Then send Predators after survivors.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat and make that wall 10 stories tall.

God will know his own.

We don't need boots on the ground to end cockroaches.
    So all the other kids killed butchered and burn in Mexico were OK but now we should be bombing Mexico because these particular kids happen to have blond hair and blue eyes like your grandkids?

This has been going on in Mexico for nearly 20 years. But now that some white kids with blond hair and blue eyes are the victims all of a sudden Americans are outraged?

As for the other part, bombing cartel headquarters? This shows incredible ignorance about how organizations like this function. There is no fixed headquarters to bomb. If it were that simple do you think we would be going into our 20th year of war in Afghanistan?

If you really want to do something about groups like this you need to be ready to do things that would make Charles Askins puke. Personally I don’t think America in the 21st-century has the stomach for that. And before you start it be aware that a war like that will continue long enough for your four-year-old grandson to grow up and serving in it.
    Last edited by HCM; 11-10-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Regardless the LeBaron clan fled the US a century ago specifically to be outside the reach of US law. Tracie is like that have consequences.

Not to mention they are not nice people, they are involved in illegal activity and involved in multiple conflicts, not just with the cartels. They are not the innocent victims the media is making them out to be. Not by a long shot
    So you're saying nits make lice? Set those MOABs free!
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Yeah but to be fair when their people settled in Mexico there wasn't the daily threat of being skinned alive and hung from an overpass because someone revved their motor in front of a Quinceañera, though it's a shame they just now figured out it may be time to move.
    That is not true. When they settled in Mexico, it was still literally the wild west.The only difference is when they moved there it would have been bandits and or bands of Indians who would do the skinning alive. Not to mention they stayed there throughout the Mexican Revolution which was also a period of chaos and mass slaughter..

And once again the LeBaron clan are not innocent victims. They are involved in conflicts with the cartels, political forces, and even conflicts with neighboring farmers because the parents steal everyone’s water. If you don’t think stealing water is something a whole family would be murdered over you don’t understand farming and ranching in a desert environment.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by coldcase1984 View Post
    So you're saying nits make lice? Set those MOABs free!
    The LeBarons are players in the conflicts down there, not innocent victims. This exposes them to the same risks as the other players.

HCM; thanks to Ancestry.com, I know I'm 33 percent Iberian Peninsula! Tanned, swarthy & loving it!

Also got a Number of high-functioning American monogamous Mormon cousins.

Personally a failed Irish Catholic (38 percent) and ex-communicated Bourbon Street Church of Christ.

My Mormon First cousins were smart enough to not pick a life of service

Point is (2% Ancient Kazakstani!) I know who the bad guys are!

They need to be maggot farms forthwith...

Killing children is an atrocity no matter how much melanin your skin contains...
    Last edited by coldcase1984; 11-10-2019 at 01:50 PM.

User Tag List