Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican cartel massacre: 9 Americans, including 6 children murdered

Mexican cartel massacre: 9 Americans, including 6 children murdered

At least six children and three women living in a faith-based community of U.S. citizens in Mexico were shot to death Monday in the northern part of the country, and six more children were wounded and one missing after their convoy came under fire during a brazen daylight ambush believed to have been carried out by gunmen affiliated with the cartels.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-cit...mmunity-family

Site Supporter
    That's surely a terrible story, but the group targeted has a history themselves. They perpetrated a simultaneous quadruple murder event in different locales in TX about 30 years ago. Google Heber LeBaron on that deal.

There may be a backstory on this that's not apparent yet.
    Last edited by Wayne Dobbs; 11-05-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Trump seems eager to join a COIN war vs the cartels. I reckon that war would come to American streets in short order

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-vo...ine-americans/

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    2h
    2 hours ago

More
    A wonderful family and friends from Utah got caught between two vicious drug cartels, who were shooting at each other, with the result being many great American people killed, including young children, and some missing. If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these.....

@realDonaldTrump
    Follow
    Follow @realDonaldTrump

More
    ....monsters, the United States stands ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively. The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!
    5:25 AM - 5 Nov 2019
    Last edited by JHC; 11-05-2019 at 10:06 AM.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Trump seems eager to join a COIN war vs the cartels. I reckon that war would come to American streets in short order

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    2h
    2 hours ago

More
    A wonderful family and friends from Utah got caught between two vicious drug cartels, who were shooting at each other, with the result being many great American people killed, including young children, and some missing. If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these.....

@realDonaldTrump
    Follow
    Follow @realDonaldTrump

More
    ....monsters, the United States stands ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively. The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!
    Oh, just FUCK NO!
    This would be a nightmare.

Mexico needs to fix their shit, there is no doubt of that.
    But Trumps also needs a big, steaming cup of STFU.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Oh, just FUCK NO!
    This would be a nightmare.

Mexico needs to fix their shit, there is no doubt of that.
    But Trumps also needs a big, steaming cup of STFU.
    I guess the Mexican President quickly said "Thanks but no thanks". Which is exactly what a Mexican President WOULD say.

It is an insurgency and does need a COIN, I'll grant them that.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    That's surely a terrible story, but the group targeted has a history themselves. They perpetrated a simultaneous quadruple murder event in different locales in TX about 30 years ago. Google Heber LeBaron on that deal.

I’d imagine they’re not camped out in rural Mexico for the nightlife.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

I guess the Mexican President quickly said "Thanks but no thanks". Which is exactly what a Mexican President WOULD say.

Sadly, i'm sure Trump will keep pressing the issue.
    Probably be part of the new trade deal.

I better see Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric as the first boots on the ground across the border. We can name it "Operation Tragic Mistake", also known as "How I lost the 2020 election in 2019 and destroyed my own County in the process"
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post

This ^^^

The Mormon and Mennonite communities in Northern Mexico (particularly the Mennonites) do not exactly have clean hands when it comes to things like narco trafficking and money laundering.

It is not even clear at this time if this was a targeted attack or a case of mistaken identity.

Either way things like this are all too common in Mexico. The attention this is getting is largely an example of Missing White Woman Syndrome.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss...woman_syndrome

Site Supporter

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    2h
    2 hours ago

More

@realDonaldTrump
    Follow
    Follow @realDonaldTrump

More
    None of these people are “from Utah.”

The Mormons in Northern Mexico are the defendants of Mormon fundamentalists who left Utah for Mexico to continue practice polygamy and other practices when the Mormon church made changes to facilitate Utah’s admission as a state.

Many of them intentionally have their kids born in the U.D. so they are still dual nationals.

Site Supporter

The Mexicans are understandably touchy about sovereignty. Any COIN effort would need to be covert and have a Mexican face.

User Tag List