Thread: Remember,

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Remember
    Name:  guy-fawkes.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  57.0 KB
    (Seen at Kim du Toit's place.)
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Ideas are bullet proof.

"You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by SAWBONES View Post
    ...the fifth of November...
    “Penny for the Guy?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    He still exists? Is he still trying to get an arranged marriage for his daughter?

Anyway, I've always been amused that Guy Fawkes became the face of anti-authoritarian types, since he was a Papist religious extremist who wanted to blow up Parliament and install a Catholic monarchy in England.

I'm sure Jay would love that

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    He still exists? Is he still trying to get an arranged marriage for his daughter?
    Apparently. I didn’t realize how desperate for attention he was these days until I looked at his digital diary.

Anyway, I've always been amused that Guy Fawkes became the face of anti-authoritarian types, since he was a Papist religious extremist who wanted to blow up Parliament and install a Catholic monarchy in England.
    It’s okay, Alan Moore finds it very amusing that Guy Fawkes masks are popular now. Though to be fair, I don’t think it is Guy Fawkes who is the anti-authoritarian figure, I do believe it is V - who is the figure.

My wife and I always do.

I find that both sides use this movie as propaganda against the opposing party. I find it ironic since both sides use the same tactics to teach a shared goal. Of more power to the government.

Behind closed doors the ruling class of both sides drink and toast to their plans.

User Tag List