Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant FL woman saves husband's life with AR15

Pregnant FL woman saves husband's life with AR15

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...ving-his-life#

King said he was inside his home Wednesday when two masked men armed with guns barged in around 9:00pm. He said he doesn't know who they are, never met them and has no idea why he was targeted. Both men pointed guns at King while demanding money.

“They came in heavily hooded and masked. As soon as they had got the back door opened, they had a pistol on me and was grabbing my 11-year-old daughter,” he said.

“I’m telling them, ‘I have nothing for you,’" King explained. "[A]nd they’re like, ‘Give me everything you got.’ It became real violent, real fast.”

King said one of the men started pistol-whipping him while another kicked him repeatedly in the head. His wife, who is eight months pregnant, was in the back bedroom and peeked out to see what was going on.

King said one of the men shot at her. She retreated, grabbed an AR-15 and returned fire.

“When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King said. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Just another day in the sunshine state.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I was reading this earlier this morning when the same story came on FOX.
    Always feels a bit strange when that happens.

As written, the story makes me wonder what the family does for a living.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    As written, the story makes me wonder what the family does for a living.
    Whenever I hear "I was sitting there minding my own damn bidness when the home invasion robbery of an occupied dwelling happened for no reason" I give a German Shepherd-esque head tilt.

But then again, we had a carload of assholes decide to go rip off one of their sister's boyfriend's cousin's babby's daddy's friends for dope. They got confused about which apartment was which and decided since they were there they would kick the shit out of a hapless guy and take anything that wasn't nailed down.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Pregnant FL woman saves husband's life with AR15

Last edited by Gearqueer; 11-04-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Whenever I hear "I was sitting there minding my own damn bidness when the home invasion robbery of an occupied dwelling happened for no reason" I give a German Shepherd-esque head tilt.

But then again, we had a carload of assholes decide to go rip off one of their sister's boyfriend's cousin's babby's daddy's friends for dope. They got confused about which apartment was which and decided since they were there they would kick the shit out of a hapless guy and take anything that wasn't nailed down.
    This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King said. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”
    Sounds like a win to me.

Yeah, chances are there was some sort of shit magnetism at work here, but you never know what bizarre things can happen to ordinary people minding their own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    ...It’s not that hard to come up with scenarios where a handgun isn’t the best choice. I’ve written here before about experiences with this. Eg. 3 carloads of tweakers bringing their domestic and drug fueled dispute to my buddy’s back yard while his family was having breakfast (complete with destruction of property and threats of violence).
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    You never know. Criminals do lots of dumb things. They heard a rumor
    That somebody is rich; has cash in the house ; sells drugs. It was the Wong house. (Intentional spelling- see the movie Thursday) Take your pick. Who knows what goes on in their head

User Tag List