Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pistol Shooting Solutions, Phoenix, AZ - Oct 26-27, 2019

Thank you Yung and Tokarev for the additional comments and review! It was great training with you guys. Thanks for coming. And it's an additional honor that Yung came back a second time.

I'm here in Dallas getting ready for class tomorrow with some of new friends I haven't met yet. And a few I have met before. What a great thing the training community is.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Here is my AAR........Just finished this class at HiTS in Dallas Tx..........DOO ETT!!
    If you want to go faster and shoot more alphas Gabe can help you with that.

CYA Mike
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    Here is my AAR........Just finished this class at HiTS in Dallas Tx..........DOO ETT!!
    If you want to go faster and shoot more alphas Gabe can help you with that.

CYA Mike
    Probably twelve or fifteen years ago, when I was actively shooting USPSA, I happened to be on a squad with Angus Hobdell. During one of the periods where we were waiting to get onto a stage, he kind of gathered all of us around with a twinkle in his eye. He asked us if we all wanted to know the secret to becoming a GM and winning a big match. Of course we all turned our heads upwards and opened our mouths; ready to receive some regurgitated bird wisdom. You know what he said? "Well, it's simple really. Shoot more alphas faster...."

User Tag List