Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: IS Leader al-Baghdadi Killed in US Raid

Unless you're presently a follower, you are already (by default) an enemy of Islam. You would think most intelligent people would have figured that out after 1,400 years.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    All bullshit aside, I'm leery of getting too excited because killing these fuckers is just whack-a-mole.

If I were President Hambo I'd have said, "We smoked him, and there are more on our Xmas gift list. Don't ask me who did it, or how we knew where to go. Thank you, and as always, go fuck yourselves."
    Wack-a-mole, sums it up nicely..You kill this one and fifteen minutes later a new one pops up.. And with Islam, (IMO) being a cult that embraces endless violence against what it perceives as it’s enemies, this will go on forever... Sometimes, I admit, opening some canned sunshine on the entire Middle East does sound attractive.

IIRC it was al qaeda that perpetrated 911.

How anyone can cut those Islamist assholes any slack I haven't a clue?

There's a war going on in the ME between Islamists and Muslims. Kurds, for the most part aren't Islamists.

Few in this country know the difference, including Trump.

al-Baghdadi was an Islamist.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-28-2019 at 11:40 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I’m happy. One less bad guy in a world overpopulated with ‘em is a net gain.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

To further drive home the point of what a worthless bit of human scum al-Baghdadi was, let’s keep in mind that his last action on this earth was the murder of three children with his suicide vest. What I’ve been able to read made it unclear if he had a biological relationship to these unfortunates.

I’ve also seen that we apparently killed the designated “next-in-line” within 24 hours of the initial raid. I try to keep in mind that the brave souls responsible for such sensational direct action raids are throwing themselves right back into the fray to follow-up on their successes.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Name:  war dog.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  20.9 KB

He's a good boy! A VERY good boy!

I think he deserves his very own parade.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post

I'll bet he got or is getting a JUICY STEAK!

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post

Good dog.

Thanks to all our service men and women who are prepared to go into harms way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh-oh! Problematic behavior has cropped up:

CNN Uncovers Evidence Hero Dog Sniffed Dozens Of Butts Back In College

U.S.—Everyone praised the classified "Hero Dog" for taking down ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Everyone, that is, except CNN, who quickly searched through the dog's internet history and college yearbooks. Sure enough, CNN found a picture of the Hero Dog partying at obedience school. In the picture, the dog is seen sniffing a butt without consent.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Worse yet, he's in blackface. (Next thing you know he'll like beer.)

The horror!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List