Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: IS Leader al-Baghdadi Killed in US Raid

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    It’s ok “Conan” is a girl, since this photo depicts her with a naked woman that means Trumpis inviting a female LGBTQ special Forces Veteran to the White House, that should make some heads explode ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I’m not appealing to the authority of Sam Harris. I brought up this podcast specifically because he quoted an article written by ISIS members in their official magazine explaining exactly why they hate and fight us. Based on my understanding of the article, it doesn’t much matter what we do. They’ll still attack us.
    That’s why this sentence was included in my initial comment “ I’m not sure if the harm is measurable or significant but it’s certainly not helpful.” I think I agree with Sam for those that are inside the organization and leading it. I think there are probably a variety of factors that influence recruitment that he writes off. Assuming a person isn’t born and groomed from birth to be an Islamic extremist there was almost certainly some culmination of events that drove them to that point of view. Limiting the occurrence of the events that influence even a small number of converts might make a significant difference in the problems we face. Every person who isn’t recruited into an Islamic extremist point of view is not fighting us, not producing propaganda, not planning attacks, not indoctrinating others. It seems silly to even possibly provide recruitment propaganda to our enemy for mere vanity and false machismo. When you are the leader of the United States your words have significant impact it would be nice if that were considered prior to uttering them.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Clerk misspelled Connie.
    Her preferred pronouns are shark, land shark, Lady Mako Shark of Death.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I hope I’m not offending anyone... actually I don’t give a duck. Can we delete all the posts except @JRBs and close this thread?
    Aw Hell NO 😁
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    It’s ok “Conan” is a girl, since this photo depicts her with a naked woman that means Trumpis inviting a female LGBTQ special Forces Veteran to the White House, that should make some heads explode ;-)
    Just cause someone uses peanut butter to lure a dog doesnt make it a lesbian
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Aren’t we sitting on a national surplus of bacon?
    NEVER. EVER. WASTE. BACON.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Clerk misspelled Connie.
    Someone took away his crayons?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I’m not appealing to the authority of Sam Harris. I brought up this podcast specifically because he quoted an article written by ISIS members in their official magazine explaining exactly why they hate and fight us. Based on my understanding of the article, it doesn’t much matter what we do. They’ll still attack us.
    If you follow the show notes, you can download and read the ISIS newsletter yourself. I did; it was both enlightening and disturbing.

Her name is "Conan"?
    She wasn't named after the Barbarian...she was named after the late-night "comedian." So maybe that makes a little more sense?

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Her preferred pronouns are shark, land shark, Lady Mako Shark of Death.
    She prefers Malligator I’m sure.

User Tag List