Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: IS Leader al-Baghdadi Killed in US Raid

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    @JRB wins this whole fuckin thread. Bless
    Correct.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    . There are probably some assholes right now in the US or Europe building a bomb to avenge the death of Baghdadi.
    Agreed.
    Ignore Alien Orders

This poo poo dickless chicken shit huggy fuckup attitude is precisely what's fucked us in ME policy since the god damn Beirut bombings.
    For too fucking long we've allowed these assholes to poke the bear, and sometimes stab it, and we keep our claws in the dirt and whine about it instead of fucking them up.
    Misdirected. I'm a civilian. You might have better luck sending this off to the C in C. Troop withdrawal from northern Syria has been in the news for awhile.

I believe that's where they found Al-Baghdadi with the help of Kurdish intelligence, the army Trump cut loose.

My take on this is if you aren't going to commit and support your allies you're just pissing in the wind by taking out a radical Islamic leader every 10 years or so. They just grow new ones.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

My take on this is if you aren't going to commit and support your allies you're just pissing in the wind by taking out a radical Islamic leader every 10 years or so. They just grow new ones.
    That's why we should make it every week or so

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    That's why we should make it every week or so
    That might work.

You kind of have to be on the ground to do it though.

That might work.

You kind of have to be on the ground to do it though.
    What ever made you think we aren't? The ever so accurate news reports and announcements made for public consumption? ..... Sometimes you gotta wonder what some " SAD" dudes might be doing ...ya know. Shit be deniable for a reason...
    Last edited by rcbusmc24; 10-29-2019 at 10:10 AM.

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind.

I say we should give 'em what they're owed...in spades.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    What ever made you think we aren't? The ever so accurate news reports and announcements made for public consumption? ..... Sometimes you gotta wonder what some " SAD" dudes might be doing ...ya know. Shit be deniable for a reason...
    Well, I just know what the president tweets in the early hours of the morning, the same as everyone else.

You may know more if you are actually on the ground though, in which case you would probably know more than Fox news or the president at any given moment.

Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Shh. According to the media and the Ivory Tower crowd we only fight one country at a time.Because terrorists operate on a turn-based system. /s

Misdirected. I'm a civilian. You might have better luck sending this off to the C in C. Troop withdrawal from northern Syria has been in the news for awhile.

I believe that's where they found Al-Baghdadi with the help of Kurdish intelligence, the army Trump cut loose.

Here’s a question- what makes you think they won’t “grow new ones” anyways?
    Terrorism isn’t a case of sunburn that goes away with some treatment. It’s a Herpes virus on the human condition. Without turning this post into a 30 page dissertation, there will always be organizations who seek to attack the US. Whether we have boots on the ground or not.

We can’t fix the root cause of terrorism ; so long as corruption and massive poverty exists in the ME scum like Al Baghdadi will have a ready pool of disaffected recruits with nothing to lose.

Naturally it is beyond the United States of America’s capabilities to fix these issues alone.That leaves addressing the symptoms with hero dogs and live ammunition.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Here’s a question- what makes you think they won’t “grow new ones” anyways?
    They will. But eliminating one every ten years or so isn't exactly a game changer.

We're headed right back where we were before 911. Let the Russians and the Turks deal with it seems to be the US foreign policy now.

IIRC, having zero presents in Afghanistan led to 911.

I guess we'll see how that works out. I'm not terribly optimistic.
    Last edited by Borderland; 10-29-2019 at 11:53 AM.

User Tag List