Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer learning about the Springfield Hellcat

When I opened this thread and saw the still from that downfall vid, my first thought was "that’s the last thing we need is another version of this clip..."

But this is P-F, so I watched it. I hereby publicly apologize to @Greg for doubting the clip (didn’t doubt you, brother, that’s why I watched it).

That is clearly the highest and best version ever. Pure artistic achievement; humanity at it’s sordid best.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Very well done.

Site Supporter
    Like the Eastern front, there are no good guys in a battle between SIG and Springfield Armory.

This is the only video on the For the Love of Guns channel but I hope they make more.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quite well done.
    #RESIST

Vending Machine Operator
    Particularly inspired for them to put a quip in there about the SAS when it actually sounds like Hitler is saying SAS. Awesome.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

"A pistol with sights.......that you can't see....."

I lost it. I had to pause the video and laugh for a couple of minutes.

Classic. Sent it to several Sig guys.

So I passed this on to a good friend that sent it to a guy that knows the President of Springfield. He immediately sent it to Springfield’s president this morning and he thought it was absolutely hilarious. His words “I laughed until I cried.”
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

So as a self confessed Sig fan boy (mostly), I confess that I really enjoyed this, probably too much....

It's one of those things that you wish the Sig folks would see, appreciate the cleverness, and then rediscover their religion and work to get things sorted out.

I appreciate most the fact that you can tell that the authors of this are themselves sad and frustrated with Sig, or they wouldn't have used the poignant, nostalgic tone at the end of the scene to lament the glory days of Sig....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Heh.

That was pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List