Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Booby trapping campaign signs

Or go full ranger. Dig in next to the sign and cover yourself in leaves. When they come to steal the sign, jump up and yell "get off my lawn". You may have to wait for a day or two, but it would be worth it.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Hidden a few feet (safe distance but not far) away would draw some attention and possibly soil some drawers.

Name:  simulators_grenade_&_artillery_1950-60.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  67.4 KB
    Last edited by Spartan1980; 10-25-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Or go full ranger. Dig in next to the sign and cover yourself in leaves. When they come to steal the sign, jump up and yell "get off my lawn". You may have to wait for a day or two, but it would be worth it.
    First he'll have to run some tests...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    Hidden a few feet (safe distance but not far) away would draw some attention and possibly soil some drawers.

Name:  simulators_grenade_&_artillery_1950-60.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  67.4 KB

Giving the local tattoed soccer mom a heart attack might be less good for your pocketbook than you think...

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Giving the local tattoed soccer mom a heart attack might be less good for your pocketbook than you think...
    I think we all understand that.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    I once played a joke at work that made a woman majorly pee her jeans. It was pretty funny, but I did pay for it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I once played a joke at work that made a woman majorly pee her jeans. It was pretty funny, but I did pay for it later.
    When I volunteered at a local hospital during my high school years, I wasn't above pulling pranks like wheeling skeletons around in wheelchairs and the like.

One day I had someone push me into the morgue on a gurney covered by a sheet. When the pathologist was approaching I started moving a hand ever so slightly to get attention and eventually sat up abruptly completely taking him by surprise. (Thankfully, he didn't croak.)

Well, he got even by locking me in the morgue after shutting out the lights. (The lights and lock were only on the outside of the room since none of the occupants were leaving on their own.) Seemed like I was in there for hours in near pitch blackness...holding a scalpel in my hand and jumping each time the refrigeration motors started up.

Related: A hearse driver had a heart attack, (and subsequently died later on), on the way to a funeral when he hit a bump and the coffin lid moved. He thought the deceased was getting up.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I don't know why you would be opposed to electricity.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Fishing line attached to a rat trap which has been modified to ignite shotgun primers

User Tag List