Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dick's anti-gun CEO considering 3rd party presidential run

Dick's anti-gun CEO considering 3rd party presidential run

The attention-whoring destruction of all those MSRs makes sense now, but I hope Dick's shareholders sue him for ruining $5million worth of merchandise just to raise his national profile for a presidential bid...

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...ial-run-055565
    Last edited by 0ddl0t; 10-23-2019 at 11:54 PM.

At this stage in the game, I think that a guy like him running would pull more votes from the Dems and benefit Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    The attention-whoring destruction of all those MSRs makes sense now, but I hope Dick's shareholders sue him for ruining $5million worth of merchandise just to raise his national profile for a presidential bid...]
    Does anybody know exactly how they chopped the ARs? Because a virtue signaling unethical bastard could have just chopped barrels and sold a lot of parts with little to no scrap. Unless you cut the barrel, upper, lower, and BCG you really haven't scrapped the carbine. Inquiring minds...
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I agree he would siphon dem voters based on the current field of nominees, but also possibly some swishy independents.

I will always remember that Ross Perot wrecked the election twice and caused Bill Clinton to become president for both his terms. I despise that little egomaniac.

What an idiot.
    #RESIST

What’s “3rd party” about being just another liberal shitbag?

When they first came out in the 1980's they sold handguns and that was discontinued in the mid 90's. By the 2000 they should of changed the store name to Dick-Mart because they no longer specialize in anything except for selling stuff like a big box store. I can spent money elsewhere on anything they sell. Hopefully he runs as a third party candidate our primary two-party system is broken in my opinion and the only way to change it is with electing from outside Dem/Rep.

He needs a party of his own...

...The Dickless Party. No Aim. No Point. No Ammo...But Triggered.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I think having him run as a third-party candidate is an excellent idea. You go, bro!

Site Supporter
    Beto/Stack 2020

User Tag List