Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pistol Shooting Solutions, Phoenix, AZ, October 26th and 27th, 2019

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Oh my god what an unbelievably generous karma to be offered by you and Mr. White!! The stars are aligned so well for me this is almost painful, as I have nothing going on this weekend with the girlfriend out of town and I'm planning on doing some shooting! Unfortunately, although I can say I meet the minimum requirements, I'm hesitant to say that I'm good enough (YET) to benefit from Gabe's class as well as some of our other PF brethren. Especially since I haven't shot in a couple months.

So, I would hate to take the spot from someone who is at a better level than me at this point in time. Can I offer a partial "in"? In other words, if nobody else asks to be in the drawing can I take it so the money/opportunity is not totally wasted?

Unbeliveable KARMA. Balisong, you have to do this. I have zero odds of getting away this weekend although I would love this class. Class act Paul D!

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Definitely interested. I would reschedule my weekend to go. PM inbound.
    Oh man, two deserving folks. Go, go!

Site Supporter
    When I first heard about this class coming to AZ (thanks to @Yung), I tried to make the money work to get to go, but it was just impossible. It would be really amazing to get to go.

The winner is: @Duelist

I will forward your contact info via email and PM to @Mr_White. I will also PM you his email.

Have fun and I hope you score a pin!

When I first heard about this class coming to AZ (thanks to @Yung), I tried to make the money work to get to go, but it was just impossible. It would be really amazing to get to go.
    That's funny, Yung also told me way back when about the class. But I also was short on funds then, as well as probably not ready for this level of class. I think I'm about ready now though. Congratulations on your win! I hope this opportunity is as amazing for you as everyone on PF knows it will be!

Again a huge THANK YOU to Paul D and Gabe for this exceptional level of generosity! I truly love this forum.

Doc Glock and Paul D, we'll all just have to make sure we're in Gabe's class next time he's here. In the meantime, on Saturday and Sunday I'll be shooting at Cowtown just down the road from Gabe's class. I'll be hitting those drills hard!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    The winner is: @Duelist

I will forward your contact info via email and PM to @Mr_White. I will also PM you his email.

Have fun and I hope you score a pin!
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This is jaw-droppingly amazing and generous. I don’t know if I’ll score a pin, but I’ll certainly try!

Site Supporter
    Learning occurred. I will post a review in the next couple of days.

Thank you again!

Learning occurred. I will post a review in the next couple of days.

Thank you again!
    I look forward to reading it!

User Tag List