Thread: Beretta vertec grips - tastefully stippled

Beretta vertec grips - tastefully stippled

I've finally gotten rid of all of my 92's and these are the last leftovers hanging around. I sent them to a local friend, who does stippling, a few years back and had them done. Grips only, no screws included. I'll pick a winner in a week or so.

Last edited by backtrail540; 10-30-2019 at 07:02 PM.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Count me in please. Thanks!

I don’t need them, just wanted to chime in and say that putting Vertec grips on a non-Vertec 92 is an awesome combination. Reminds me of a 1911 with an arched MS. I ran them on my Elite II and my 92A1 and loved them.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    I’m in, thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I don’t need them, just wanted to chime in and say that putting Vertec grips on a non-Vertec 92 is an awesome combination. Reminds me of a 1911 with an arched MS. I ran them on my Elite II and my 92A1 and loved them.
    That's how i ran them as well. Never owned a vertec but they were great on my brig tac and m9 for a bit.
    Last edited by backtrail540; 10-26-2019 at 05:53 PM.

As a proud Vertec owner, please count me in.

Thanks very much.

In please.

Agree. That’s how I run my E2s.

That would kinda be my plan. Might be a good option for when I take some of the smaller-handed family & friends I to the range and shoot one of my M9s & 92s.

I had the lady pick a name so that I had no influence and she chose @ps122. Congrats, let me know where you would like them sent via pm.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    I had the lady pick a name so that I had no influence and she chose @ps122. Congrats, let me know where you would like them sent via pm.
    That's great! Thanks!

User Tag List