Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: REVIEW - Magpul PMag 35 rd for CZ Scorpion Evo 3

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    It’s been a while since I saw the list. The real shame is nobody got indicted for it.
    I was told That was a bit of a “redacted “ list in the first place. Is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    To be fair I don’t trust everything Liptak says. He was one of the Lake Arthur “cops” after all, which to me indicates a lack of integrity. But as big as Magpul is I can’t imagine them developing the mags the way the OP says he was told on the phone.

OP has a join date of this month. Wonder if he joined just to post this? It appears to be his only post.
    First and only post but apparently he’s been at M4C under that name since 2014.

Magpul makes solid gear and has a 100% track record of fixing actual issues like the issues with early Glock PMAGs.

The fact the OP posted this on multiple gun forums before even contacting Magpul speaks volumes.

Moving to GD.
    #RESIST

Well, this has gotten quite interesting since Duane’s latest reply to the thread on M4C.

I may be in need of an apology to @Naphtali, given how this appears to be panning out.

Weird situation overall...

Sorry about posting only one message here so far... it was my first post, and I was notified during submission that it required moderator approval before it would actually appear. After like 2 days of not appearing, I kind of gave up, until I got an email notice just now that I had been mentioned.

Anyway, this has been so much work & time trying to explain and give follow-up data on just m4c, that for now I'll just let it play out there instead of having 2 parallel discussions there and here.

Sorry if this is bad etiquette to link to a competitor forum, but since it's useful, the link to the ongoing thread there is:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...Scorpion-Evo-3
    Last edited by Naphtali; 10-25-2019 at 11:04 PM.

Site Supporter
    To be fair I don’t trust everything Liptak says. He was one of the Lake Arthur “cops” after all, which to me indicates a lack of integrity. But as big as Magpul is I can’t imagine them developing the mags the way the OP says he was told on the phone.

OP has a join date of this month. Wonder if he joined just to post this? It appears to be his only post.
    I trust maybe 5 people, and otherwise I trust people to operate only in their self-interest.

For anyone else that didn’t understand the Lake Arthur references: Playing Cop: the Lake Arthur badge scheme
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Bump. OP is following through and is not just here to complain.
    #RESIST

Tagged with interest...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Naphtali

I’ve been following your thread with interest on M4C. Glad things went well, and appreciate the time you took to document all of this.

User Tag List