Thread: AIWB For An M&P W/TLR-1

AIWB For An M&P W/TLR-1

Looking for suggestions for an AIWB for a 4.25" full size with a TLR-1 attached. Leather or kydex are fine.

Please don't tell me how uncomfortable it is or how it's gonna stick out. I'm looking for people who've had success with their holsters. Right now I'm looking at Tenicor, Stealthgear, and other brands. Thanks.

Site Supporter
    PM sent.

I don't know what Tony (JMCK) makes for the M&P's but this is one he made for my G17:

It was made after SLG recommended it to me back in 2017.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    I have the PHLster Spotlight for my Glock 17 with TLR-1 HL with RMR and Comp , it's only made for the Glock, however the Floodlight is made to fit the Light and will take a multitude of pistols with the one holster.

I'm very happy with the Spotlight.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

They make a Phlster Floodlight for the TLR1 now, with the plus that you can use it on just about any gun with that light. I’m eventually going to get one when I get a second TLR

Thanks for the suggestions. I went with a JM Wing Claw 2.5. It's very comfortable and conceals well. Thanks up1911fan!
    Last edited by iWander; 11-13-2019 at 10:09 AM.

User Tag List