Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Wesson DWX

SOLD. Thank you CZ this bitch is beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it wasn't for the People Management Trigger philosophy, I'd be giving a really hard look at this or the STI.

I find it interesting that it's the same weight as the plastic P-07 and PX4.

Quibble: I'm kinda weird about magazine interchangeability: I really wish they would have used P-07 mags for the Compact so you could run P-09 mags.
    Last edited by David S.; 10-30-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post

Quibble: I'm kinda weird about magazine interchangeability: I really wish they would have used P-07 mags for the Compact so you could run P-09 mags.
    I wish it was CZ 75 mags in the full size. They are cheap and easy to find and there are already a lot 140mm compatible basepads. Does anyone know what the capacity of the P-09/P-10 F mags in 40cal is and who makes basepads?

Going on memory, 15 and Henning.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyfender View Post
    I'm interested in the compact version.

But I don't know. I would want to carry it, and not sure I need another carry gun, especially one at that price point??

Maybe.......
    Same boat I’m in, I really need to stick with what I have..

Quote Originally Posted by bofe954 View Post
    I wish it was CZ 75 mags in the full size. They are cheap and easy to find and there are already a lot 140mm compatible basepads. Does anyone know what the capacity of the P-09/P-10 F mags in 40cal is and who makes basepads?
    Going over to Greg Cote’s site, he has new from Mec-Gar CZ 15rnd compact mags for $25and change, and extended 16rnd compact mags with a rubber baseplate also new from Mec-Gar for $30, looks to me like mags are going to be reasonably priced..

Looking for a 50th birthday present for myself, if this had an optics cut version i would pay retail.

I am in agreement that p10/p07 mags would have been ideal for commonality. But honestly I do not see a reason I would buy the full-size if I had the compact and I do not own a p09/p10f. This works for me but not for everyone.

Good thing is these mags are readily available and reliable. They have been out for a long time and at least that solves one of the main issues with a 2011ish pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With these new pistols, I predict CZ will be successful in appealing to a segment of shooters that would have been unlikely to buy a 1911.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    With these new pistols, I predict CZ will be successful in appealing to a segment of shooters that would have been unlikely to buy a 1911.
    And to 1911 shooters that would have been unlikely to buy a 2011.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List