Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Wesson DWX

Carry version first quarter of 2020. They didnt answer the question about optics cut.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Carry version first quarter of 2020. They didnt answer the question about optics cut.
    Here's hoping it comes with an aluminum frame and minus the ugly-ass accessory rail like the one found on the pistol that has already been announced. Staying similar to the current design, P-07 magazines seem to be the natural fit for a carry model.

Two words:

Glock Killa

Ok, maybe not, but I love it. 1,800 for a ready to go USPSA Limited Gun, yes! Gun makers, please keep making them. Pull out all your designs and ideas and keep them coming. What a wonderful gun era we live in.
    A71593

Quote Originally Posted by nwhpfan View Post
    Two words:

Glock Killa

Ok, maybe not, but I love it. 1,800 for a ready to go USPSA Limited Gun, yes! Gun makers, please keep making them. Pull out all your designs and ideas and keep them coming. What a wonderful gun era we live in.
    They are already making a gun ready for Limited for $1600. What does this one offer that is better than TSO??

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    They are already making a gun ready for Limited for $1600. What does this one offer that is better than TSO??
    The single best trigger design in history?

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    The single best trigger design in history?
    That is very debatable.
    As I previously said, the trigger on my CZ TSO is BETTER than on my custom build 2011. Trigger is definitely not where CZ is lacking. That is the whole point.

That is very debatable.
    As I previously said, the trigger on my CZ TSO is BETTER than on my custom build 2011. Trigger is definitely not where CZ is lacking. That is the whole point.
    Maybe debatable, but you will lose that debate.

I kid. I kid

I kind of sort of kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Maybe debatable, but you will lose that debate.

I kid. I kid

I kind of sort of kid.

You are actually correct, I will lose the debate. That is why I said it is pure marketing. There are a lot of people who worship John Browning and they will be buying this gun religiously. Good for business.
    Last edited by cheby; 10-23-2019 at 06:49 PM.

You are actually correct, I will lose the debate. That is why I said it is pure marketing. There are a lot of people who worship John Browning and they will be buying this gun religiously. Good for business.
    You can call it worship I will call it making a decision. Why is it pure marketing if they build a gun that people want with a trigger that people love. I say thank you. CZ has been building a lot of guns that we want. I appreciate that.

I handled two stock TSO's. Neither had a trigger near as good as my stock STI.

User Tag List