Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Romeo 1 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    To clarify you are posting about the new Romeo 2, not the Romeo1PRO.

PS: I don’t ow who I trust less, Guns and Ammo or SIG.
    Yes, thank you for the clarification. I was responding to a post above mine and should have been more clear.

And I nearly said the same things about G&A and SIG, but bit my keyboard tongue on that matter…

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    pseudo enemy like China.
    Pseudo? One might revisit the definition.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/337457/...est-enemy.aspx
    Last edited by Archer1440; 06-12-2021 at 09:08 PM.

I unexpectedly picked up a new X5 Legion today. Is the Romeo1 Pro still a good choice for these? Will I need to replace the front sight to cowitness?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Anyone?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Anyone?
    My wife has one Legion slide set up with a R1 Pro and uses the front FO sight that came on the slide with the notch on the R1 Pro. It is OK, but most people would choose a Romeo 3 Max/XL or SRO for gaming. Another option to avoid using a plate is a new 6 moa DP Pro.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

PS, the R1Pro dot doesn't do great in low sun angles, where the R3 Max is best in class. I can only assume the R3 Max and XL have different lens coatings.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My wife has one Legion slide set up with a R1 Pro and uses the front FO sight that came on the slide with the notch on the R1 Pro. It is OK, but most people would choose a Romeo 3 Max/XL or SRO for gaming. Another option to avoid using a plate is a new 6 moa DP Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    PS, the R1Pro dot doesn't do great in low sun angles, where the R3 Max is best in class. I can only assume the R3 Max and XL have different lens coatings.
    I’m guessing the Romeo3s would require milling and suppressor height sights on the Legion?
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m guessing the Romeo3s would require milling and suppressor height sights on the Legion?
    I do not know anyone that runs BUIS with a R3 Max. Springer makes a plate to mount the R3 Max on the Legion.

Question

Do you guys think that the R1Pro is a viable option for range and HD use especially for a low-speed, high drag person? It won't be dropped from 6ft height nor rolled in mud. I am asking for a friend. My said friend can get it for cheap as it is a take-off from a brand new 320 that was replaced with an RMR.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by H&K View Post
    Do you guys think that the R1Pro is a viable option for range and HD use especially for a low-speed, high drag person? It won't be dropped from 6ft height nor rolled in mud. I am asking for a friend.
    Yes. The Delaware State police do too. They are issuing all 700 some-odd of their Troopers a 320 with a factory mounted R1P. They are also issued by SRT team for US ICE and authorized by many state and local agencies including Phoenix PD and LASD.

Quote Originally Posted by H&K View Post
    Do you guys think that the R1Pro is a viable option for range and HD use especially for a low-speed, high drag person? It won't be dropped from 6ft height nor rolled in mud. I am asking for a friend. My said friend can get it for cheap as it is a take-off from a brand new 320 that was replaced with an RMR.
    Yes. It has a great looking dot, large display, clear glass, top loading battery, and intuitive controls.

User Tag List