Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stance

I am enjoying this thread. I am also enjoying a hashbrown bowl on my way to the 4th consecutive day of shooting with Stoeger. So far the stance was mentioned once, fully outside of controlling the recoil, indexing etc. I'll let you all know if it'll get mentioned for the second time.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I am enjoying this thread. I am also enjoying a hashbrown bowl on my way to the 4th consecutive day of shooting with Stoeger. So far the stance was mentioned once, fully outside of controlling the recoil, indexing etc. I'll let you all know if it'll get mentioned for the second time.
    Name dropper — that will cost you a full review of the class.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post

What context was it mentioned in?

@Cypher: people usually think of a stance as something that supports what you're doing now. Good practical / dynamic shooters think of a stance as something that supports what you're going to be doing next. He was talking about stance that allowed him to put good hits and move to whatever direction he chose to not a fraction too late.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

User Tag List