Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 with Red Dot cut

Quote Originally Posted by nate89 View Post
    I was on instagram today and saw a picture from JJ Racaza of a 92x with a red dot. The one thing keeping me from dumping the 226 and going to the beretta was the red dot, and hopefully this will meander its way to the other models as an option. Just an interesting post and figured others would like to see it as well. Attachment 43732
    Ours is going to be sooooooo much better than that!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Color me extremely interested, LTT....To what extent can uy enlighten us at this stage, and do you have a tentative launch date? Best, Jon

We shall, of course, send you oodles of cash as soon as you let us.

Such a tease.
    David S.

Yes,Please!!!!!

What?!

That’s it. I’m all in. Please... I’m ready. I’ll take two or three.

Patent-pending as of about two weeks ago. The mounting plate will be right above the extractor, which is as low as you can go on the 92 without a new slide altogether. Most of the parts in the back of the slide will be replaced to make room for the plate. I am pretty proud of this design, it's been a long time coming and lots of hours in Solidworks figuring this one out.

That's all the info I am going to hand out right now. It should make a lot of people happy, and maybe a few people mad
    Hrm. You know, i just picked up an LTT 92 after years of not owning a Beretta and watching the development of the LTT itself. For the last two years ive been heavily invested in learning to shoot Red Dots and the hardest thing for me was going "backwards" with the LTT and having to go back to irons. Not because its some sort of handicap, or inferior but only because I'm enjoying the red dot life. The fact that you're working on something for us makes me exceedingly happy.

Can you tease a VERY ROUGH release time frame for us?
    Last edited by Magsz; 03-17-2020 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Hrm. Can you tease a VERY ROUGH release time frame for us?
    #Soon .
    David S.

Patent-pending as of about two weeks ago. The mounting plate will be right above the extractor, which is as low as you can go on the 92 without a new slide altogether. Most of the parts in the back of the slide will be replaced to make room for the plate. I am pretty proud of this design, it's been a long time coming and lots of hours in Solidworks figuring this one out.

That's all the info I am going to hand out right now. It should make a lot of people happy, and maybe a few people mad
    Just post the pre-order link and take my money.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Site Supporter
    Well now, maybe I won’t be selling my m9a3 after all.

User Tag List