Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 with Red Dot cut

I’m just praying the hood on a 6280 will clear the sight. I’ll notch out the front of the holster. Then I’m in for my work gun too.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Patent-pending as of about two weeks ago. The mounting plate will be right above the extractor, which is as low as you can go on the 92 without a new slide altogether. Most of the parts in the back of the slide will be replaced to make room for the plate. I am pretty proud of this design, it's been a long time coming and lots of hours in Solidworks figuring this one out.

That's all the info I am going to hand out right now. It should make a lot of people happy, and maybe a few people mad
    Any updates on an ETA or did covid screw up the patent offices really badly?

Well.... There goes the last reason I was holding onto some MOS Glocks still....

And I think it's still appropriate to say "soon"....
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Torn on whether I should get an Elite LTT from Langdon now, or wait until he announces his plans for a 92 optic cut

Quote Originally Posted by GotWhatINeed View Post
    Torn on whether I should get an Elite LTT from Langdon now, or wait until he announces his plans for a 92 optic cut
    Honestly even with iron sights the gun is amazing. I have the centurion version with the np3 and its such an amazing trigger. So much better then any striker fired trigger. The fact Langdon Tactical barely charges more then the base price of the msrp of their guns its a no brainier to me. They dont price gauge you and give you a great product. Unless you are totally against iron sights i would go for it.

The px4 can be had with a red dot, but there still is no iron sights that will work as back ups. Not sure any company plans on doing anything about it given that the gun just isnt that popular.

We are Live!

OK, everything is up on YouTube, and the site should be live for orders. Right now, we can sell complete guns, and we can take in your slides for modification. New slides are coming, so hopefully, we will be able to sell slides and top ends in the coming weeks. Right now, we are only going to work on Vertec style slides. So that means Vertecs, M9A3, Elite LTTs, 92X, and also 92A1/96A1. The reason for this is the CNC machines are set up and programmed for that deck hight as well as the way the adaptor plates are made. We have done our best to keep the price down, but keep in mind we have to rebuild the top end on every gun, no matter how new it is. The new Firing pin, new firing pin block, new extractor pin, Modified G lever, and modified safety plunger all have to be swapped out. Not to mention we include the backup iron sights as well as screws for both RMR and Holosun dots.

If you go to the YouTube videos, you can see the full drop test we did on the gun as well to prove the slide internal parts. 6 drops onto the hammer from 6 feet onto concrete. If you think the drop test video I did years ago was sickening, just wait.

The bottom line, I am super proud of this project. This has been a long road and a huge investment on our part to make this happen. I really think it is going to be exactly what you all want.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

OK, everything is up on YouTube, and the site should be live for orders. Right now, we can sell complete guns, and we can take in your slides for modification. New slides are coming, so hopefully, we will be able to sell slides and top ends in the coming weeks. Right now, we are only going to work on Vertec style slides. So that means Vertecs, M9A3, Elite LTTs, 92X, and also 92A1/96A1. The reason for this is the CNC machines are set up and programmed for that deck hight as well as the way the adaptor plates are made. We have done our best to keep the price down, but keep in mind we have to rebuild the top end on every gun, no matter how new it is. The new Firing pin, new firing pin block, new extractor pin, Modified G lever, and modified safety plunger all have to be swapped out. Not to mention we include the backup iron sights as well as screws for both RMR and Holosun dots.

If you go to the YouTube videos, you can see the full drop test we did on the gun as well to prove the slide internal parts. 6 drops onto the hammer from 6 feet onto concrete. If you think the drop test video I did years ago was sickening, just wait.

The bottom line, I am super proud of this project. This has been a long road and a huge investment on our part to make this happen. I really think it is going to be exactly what you all want.
    That means the Wilson Centurion slides will work as well, correct? AFAIK they're just a compact Vertec slide.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    That means the Wilson Centurion slides will work as well, correct? AFAIK they're just a compact Vertec slide.

Yes, we can do those slides as well. Again, if it is a Vertec based slide with the front dovetail, we can do it.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

New slides are coming, so hopefully, we will be able to sell slides and top ends in the coming weeks.
    I'm looking forward to slides becoming available.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Name:  IMG_20200731_205253241.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  67.3 KB

Got my new hotness in today... Thanks LTT!
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

User Tag List