Thread: TapTalk error

TapTalk error

For the past couple of weeks when I open PF in TapTalk I get an error saying “TapTalk plugin is not activated in your forum”.

I can still access the forum through TT, but I no longer get the TT notifications.

No issues with other forums.

Site Supporter
    Same here. I wasn’t worrying about it, was figuring it was some lame Tapatalk thing that was causing PF more problems than it was worth.

I haven’t gotten notifications in a long time and now whenever I shut off my phone screen, Tapatalk shuts off and I have to get back to the forum and find the thread I had been looking at.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I assume iPhones? TT has been doing that to me for the last 3-4 updates. I see my notifications via email only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Taptalk on PF has been deactivated due to Taptalk's code vulnerabilities and Taptalk corporate rewriting our links. Please use the PF Mobile theme as activated on the bottom lefthand corner of your screen.

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 12.48.08 PM.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  15.1 KB
    #RESIST

That sucks. Wonder why no other forum I frequent seems to have that problem.....

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    That sucks. Wonder why no other forum I frequent seems to have that problem.....

Probably because their admins haven’t informed themselves.
    #RESIST

User Tag List