Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Karl Sokol Custom Browning Hi-Power

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    I did have a beautiful set of Spegels but I just couldn't bear the thought of banging them up on a carry gun.
    I understand that completely.

I had a SIG P229 back when my agency allowed that gun for personal purchase duty carry. I sold it after the second or third time I whacked it on something while getting in and out of a patrol vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'm carrying the gun around the house now in one of my Privateer holsters. I'll see how it "rides" over the weekend and will get to the range ASAP to check function and sight regulation, etc.

Sisters?

Last edited by Tokarev; 01-09-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    It appears to be. I'm going to have to pull the trigger on this soon. These masters aren't getting any younger...
    @CWM11B

Just wanting to see if you have any updates for us. Thanks!

I sent my blaster off in April. I treated it as a fire and forget, figuring not bugging the master with " is it done yet , is it done yet" messages would be the way to go. I expect I'll hear from him soon. Reminds me, I need to get in touch with Privateer and get a holster in the works

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    I sent my blaster off in April. I treated it as a fire and forget, figuring not bugging the master with " is it done yet , is it done yet" messages would be the way to go. I expect I'll hear from him soon. Reminds me, I need to get in touch with Privateer and get a holster in the works

@CWM11B

Help us out here. What's up with your pistol?

User Tag List