Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Man Sought Sex With Cows, Punished Farmers Who Said No: Report

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Is 2A a top three concern for you? Would you say the Democratic platform aligns well with your views on 2A?
    No to both your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    No to both your questions.
    Right on. I would bet that is the case for most pro-2A democrats, and that is why I do not think pro-2A democrats matter to the movement, and have no concerns about inclusiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Right on. I would bet that is the case for most pro-2A democrats, and that is why I do not think pro-2A democrats matter to the movement, and have no concerns about inclusiveness.
    So basically all of us should go and fuck ourselves, huh? Because we're not single issue voters that prioritize the 2nd Amendment first, we don't get to have an opinion?

So basically all of us should go and fuck ourselves, huh? Because we're not single issue voters that prioritize the 2nd Amendment first, we don't get to have an opinion?
    I was very careful to range it to the top three. I think 2A as a first priority is pretty weird. I don't know if it makes it into my top three for sure -- it depends on how you combine things.

But if it's not a top three thing to most pro-2A democrats, then their opinions are unlikely to have a lot of constituent influence; and they're not likely, nor should they be by force of reason, to be highly activist*. It therefore seems foolish to be careful to be inclusive of their sensitivities when shaping a pro-2A message.

*I know you've been active in the past; I don't know if you still are. If so, are you equally or more active in support of your top three issues?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    C'mon fellas, can't we have a light and airy bestiality thread without politics rearing its ugly head? I mean, there's plenty of other thread to trash so that this one can remain pure as the driven sheep snow.

Thanks for your kind consideration...now moo along.
    Agreed. I admit that it’s hard to avoid ponying up with OT political views, since we all clearly have a steak in the game.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Thus you and those like you are guests at the Thanksgiving table. You are not family. You did not bring the turkey. You did not bring the sweet potatoes. You did not bring the cranberries. You consume the harvest without having planted the crop. In exchange, courtesy would require you to keep your opinions to yourself, as they are offensive to the family.

Site Supporter
    Do get back on topic, I hear Alyssa MOOlano is starting up a MooToo movement. She will milk it for all it is worth. On the udder hand ...

Richard Decker’s behavior really is atrocious. How dairy solicit such a thing?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I choose swine, farm me and mine. Nothing says boink like a good oink.

Sorry for being piggish. I'll try to sty in my own lane in future.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Authorities obtained a search warrant of the home Decker shares with his mother
    https://www.njherald.com/news/201910...ys-when-denied

31 years old and lives with mommy.

However he must be a nice polite guy since he was asking for permission to establish a relationship. Courageous too since he was looking to poke the southbound end of northbound cows and horses.

User Tag List