Classy!
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

I bet I know what kinda TV programs these guys dig:

Name:  1 MRau_E9M2sRoHkBETsCn-Q.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  37.4 KB

Programs that make me cross my legs and cringe.

And now, by spreading horror, hopefully that shit is out of my head.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    I bet I know what kinda TV programs these guys dig:

Name:  1 MRau_E9M2sRoHkBETsCn-Q.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  37.4 KB

Programs that make me cross my legs and cringe.

And now, by spreading horror, hopefully that shit is out of my head.

blues.....paging blues....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Sounds like a card carrying Democrat!
    Hi.

I'm a Democrat. While I get you're trying to be funny (you failed), it's statements like this that make pro-2A Democrats such as myself deeply frustrated when we engage with other firearms enthusiasts.

The 2nd Amendment is for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Sounds like a card carrying Democrat!
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Hi.

I'm a Democrat. While I get you're trying to be funny (you failed), it's statements like this that make pro-2A Democrats such as myself deeply frustrated when we engage with other firearms enthusiasts.

i think you’d have to agree that if one encounters a vegan in New Jersey, odds are the vegan is a Democrat.

I believe the confusion here arises from the fact that when the New Jersey man said “Meat? F*ck it!” it wasn’t a statement of his dietary preferences.

Hi.

Hi Caleb,

The Democratic Party has as a component of its stated platform several gun control initiatives. Do you support those initiatives?

From democrat.org:
    Preventing Gun Violence
    With 33,000 Americans dying every year, Democrats believe that we must finally take sensible action to address gun violence. While responsible gun ownership is part of the fabric of many communities, too many families in America have suffered from gun violence. We can respect the rights of responsible gun owners while keeping our communities safe. To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM’s)—off our streets. We will fight back against attempts to make it harder for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to revoke federal licenses from law breaking gun dealers, and ensure guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists, intimate partner abusers, other violent criminals, and those with severe mental health issues. There is insufficient research on effective gun prevention policies, which is why the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must have the resources it needs to study gun violence as a public health issue.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    a bunch of stuff
    Do you support every policy position of your party?

C'mon fellas, can't we have a light and airy bestiality thread without politics rearing its ugly head? I mean, there's plenty of other thread to trash so that this one can remain pure as the driven sheep snow.

Thanks for your kind consideration...now moo along.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Do you support every policy position of your party?
    Note that I refer to the published platform as the definition of policy positions. That seems like a sensible way to consensus on what the parties' positions are, but if you have a different view please offer it.

In re-reading the 2016 GOP platform (https://prod-cdn-static.gop.com/medi...DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf), I find little to disagree with. Certainly, it aligns strongly with my top three concerns.

Is 2A a top three concern for you? Would you say the Democratic platform aligns well with your views on 2A?

Male horse.....

Florida Man wins again.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List