Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NJ Man Sought Sex With Cows, Punished Farmers Who Said No: Report

Site Supporter
    You all know, the cowboy, ventriloquist and sheep joke. Sheep lie.

Site Supporter
    When I worked for a mental health center, a family member brought in their 85 year old grandfather and claimed that he had been screwing a heifer. He did not have dementia or any other common ailment seen there. I pointed out that his family's interest was having him classified in such a way that they would receive a crazy check, their term. Further I said that at age 85 this wasn't his first round up and would not be his last. When asked my recommendation, I suggested we give him a flea collar and turn him loose. The shrink then uttered that I must be saying that it's ok to screw animals. I repeated what I said with emphasis on my belief that he would continue to screw the heifer, and that by giving him a diagnosis and therefore a crazy check, we would be paying this guy to screw animals. I lost that battle-- just like I lost the one about the 400 pound guy with an IQ one notch above a slug and who.....That's another story.

This is what happens when a man refuses to be cowed by others or corral his passion. His couplings with women left him un-moo-ved. He tried the fattest of women, but they pailed in comparison with loving a real heifer in cowhide. He's just over the moon when he's with his cow girl.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    I didn't last long in that job. In the above client discussion I made the mistake of saying that the old dude's heifer was probably stump broke. Nobody understood that so I had to explain that a stump broke cow was trained to back up to a stump so the man could stand on it. Immediately I was chastised. So I told them to get a job in a jailhouse, and before long they would meet quite a few individuals who had been standing on stumps all their lives--just like their daddies and granddaddies. Many here who have worked in organizations know that the people above them only wish to hear certain things. For that matter, the statement applies to those around us.

User Tag List