Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: NJ Man Sought Sex With Cows, Punished Farmers Who Said No: Report

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I choose swine, farm me and mine. Nothing says boink like a good oink.

Sorry for being piggish. I'll try to sty in my own lane in future.
    Your proclivities bacon forth, good sir.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I was very careful to range it to the top three. I think 2A as a first priority is pretty weird. I don't know if it makes it into my top three for sure -- it depends on how you combine things.

But if it's not a top three thing to most pro-2A democrats, then their opinions are unlikely to have a lot of constituent influence; and they're not likely, nor should they be by force of reason, to be highly activist*. It therefore seems foolish to be careful to be inclusive of their sensitivities when shaping a pro-2A message.

*I know you've been active in the past; I don't know if you still are. If so, are you equally or more active in support of your top three issues?
    I’m not politically active much at all these days for a number of reasons.

However, I think the point I’m trying to make is a little lost here. I’m not worried if generally pro-gun people aren’t trying to build politically inclusive platforms for people who don’t make Constitutional access to firearms a priority. My actual issue and complaint is when dumb assholes make jokes like “lol must be a Demoncrat/librul” because a dude fucks livestock. That’s just pointlessly offensive for no other purpose than to be offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I’m not politically active much at all these days for a number of reasons.

However, I think the point I’m trying to make is a little lost here. I’m not worried if generally pro-gun people aren’t trying to build politically inclusive platforms for people who don’t make Constitutional access to firearms a priority. My actual issue and complaint is when dumb assholes make jokes like “lol must be a Demoncrat/librul” because a dude fucks livestock. That’s just pointlessly offensive for no other purpose than to be offensive.
    Repugnantcan

Dementedcrat

Choose either at your peril.

Livestock never lies.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

No political party embraces my top three issues. Which, much like the livestock mentioned in both the OP and the Florida-man post go something like:

1) Leave me alone
    2) Don't eat me bro
    3) Don't fuck me bro

___

I'm sure it's different regionally, but in Texas we always had to explain to Okies that "Moo" means "NO!". Apparently, they do things different in Oklahoma, New Jersey, and Florida.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 10-15-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    My actual issue and complaint is when dumb assholes make jokes like “lol must be a Demoncrat/librul” because a dude fucks livestock. That’s just pointlessly offensive for no other purpose than to be offensive.
    Yup. I think the Venn of Republican / Democrat / Goatfucker is a pretty hard overlap.

Is it just me or does the title of the article in the OP -

NJ Man Sought Sex With Cows, Punished Farmers Who Said No: Report
    Kind of imply there might be farmers who said...yes?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Is it just me or does the title of the article in the OP -

Kind of imply there might be farmers who said...yes?

You may not remember the Carnation ad...

In 1907, the promotional phrase "Carnation Condensed Milk, the milk from contented cows" was introduced.
    ...Well, now you know how they got that way.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Yup. I think the Venn of Republican / Democrat / Goatfucker is a pretty hard overlap.
    I'm not a 100% on this, since where I grew up we didn't fuck goats...but I'm told:

The first rule of a goat fuck is - you don't talk about the goat fuck.

The second rule of a goat fuck is you have to invite an elected Democrat, an elected Republican, and a high ranking officer from each branch of the military to the goat fuck.

The third rule of a goat fuck is - you have to invite the CIA.

Only after all of those folks are involved can the goat fuck commence.

I'm told that seniority plays a role on who has to fuck the goat last. The CIA always goes first, and generally the mid-to-lowest ranking officers go last. This way when the media shows up to the goat fuck, only certain people get caught fucking the goat. The trouble is when a horny senator tries to get the goat to blow him and gets caught up in there. And since senators are greedy bastards, it's bound to happen.

____
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 10-15-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I'm not a 100% on this, since where I grew up we didn't fuck goats...but I'm told:

The first rule of a goat fuck is - you don't talk about the goat fuck.

The second rule of a goat fuck is you have to invite an elected Democrat, an elected Republican, and a high ranking officer from each branch of the military to the goat fuck.

The third rule of a goat fuck is - you have to invite the CIA.

Only after all of those folks are involved can the goat fuck commence.

I'm told that seniority plays a role on who has to fuck the goat last. The CIA always goes first, and generally the mid-to-lowest ranking officers go last. This way when the media shows up to the goat fuck, only certain people get caught fucking the goat. The trouble is when a horny senator tries to get the goat to blow him and gets caught up in there. And since senators are greedy bastards, it's bound to happen.

____
    Sounds like one of those areas where men are men and goats are nervous.

P.S. Senators on both side of the aisle will tell you goats lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    Thus you and those like you are guests at the Thanksgiving table. You are not family. You did not bring the turkey. You did not bring the sweet potatoes. You did not bring the cranberries. You consume the harvest without having planted the crop. In exchange, courtesy would require you to keep your opinions to yourself, as they are offensive to the family.
    This is starting to sound like GT...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List