Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trijicon SRO--Anyone else had problems?

Quote Originally Posted by KG556 View Post
    Just throwing my two cents in in regard to the SRO. So far, my two SRO's have been spot on perfect. The buttons are definitely stiff on both, but they work as they should. They are both 2.5 MOA versions. One serial is approx. 6,500, and the other is approx. 8,900. Both mounted on a Glock model 45. One has about 2,000 rounds on it, and the other has about 1,500 rounds. Still putting them through their paces, but good-to-go thus far.

On a separate but related note, I have 4 RMR'd Type 2 pistols, with significant use on 3 of those 4. They have all been 100% reliable thus far. I retired from my LEO career this June, and I am unaware of any other LEO's at my former agency having any issues with theirs. I realize it's not a significantly large sample size, but those are my own firsthand observations. I also never saw a type 2 go down during any of the combat courses I enrolled in. Again, just firsthand observations.

My only unlucky purchase was a Holosun 507c, which broke on the first day of use. Dot failed, and could not be reactivated despite all attempts. I must have been the oddball, as most others seem to like the 507/508.
    My sense, based on seeing various models, is that there is a significant infant mortality with Holosun products. If they last a week, they probably will be fine. One of my three 507ís didnít make a week.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Just installed my 5 Moa SRO on a crappy CZ P10C that GJM sold me in a swindle. Since it won't shoot worth a damn, should I demand my money back?

Name:  IMG_7524.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  36.8 KB

Name:  IMG_3337.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  40.5 KB

Only shoots 1" groups....

SRO works fine. I really like the 5 Moa dot.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    Just installed my 5 Moa SRO on a crappy CZ P10C that GJM sold me in a swindle. Since it won't shoot worth a damn, should I demand my money back?

Name:  IMG_7524.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  36.8 KB

Name:  IMG_3337.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  40.5 KB

Only shoots 1" groups....

SRO works fine. I really like the 5 Moa dot.
    Swindled yes, but it wasnít you!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List