Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon SRO--Anyone else had problems?

I'm about 1500 rounds in on mine and have a second one being mounted on another gun.

I shoot with a couple of other shooters who have recently purchased and installed one on their guns, but they have less time on them than mine.

Zero complaints from me or the other two shooters at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by bocephus3006 View Post
    How did they handle this? How long did it take to receive the return shipping email? i just had one quit working laying on my desk not even being used after 1 month of owning it. I am hoping they will let me return and give me a credit to spend on something else. The SRO has lost my confidence. it will defiantly be going on ebay if they send it back to me, and I will spend my $ with a different company.
    It has been awhile but I remember having the return email pretty quickly. Once Trijicon had it received they were pretty quick to ship the replacement.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

What have people's experiences been with more recent SRO's? I am debating between an SRO versus RMR type 2 for a direct mount to a milled Glock slide.

Site Supporter
    I have two 2.5 MOs SROs- one on a G17 Gen 5 MOS with about 3k rounds on it, including a 2 day MSP red dot class and a second on a G35 Gen 4 MOS with a few hundred so far. Both on C&H v3 plates. No issues so far.

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    What have people's experiences been with more recent SRO's? I am debating between an SRO versus RMR type 2 for a direct mount to a milled Glock slide.
    I think no news is probably good news. I don't have a crazy round count, just about 7k on mine, but no issues with the battery cap or zero loss that could be attributed to the optic.

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    Mine is still fairly new with only about 3,000 rds through it, I like it a lot for the most part. The one thing I don't like about it is the dot itself. It is like a cluster of grapes. I have Holosuns, RMR's, DPP's, all of them have crisper, clearer dots.

Site Supporter

I am yet to break one after nearing 18 months shooting them. Far and away, the most durable competition red dot optic I have used or observed.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Mine is still fairly new with only about 3,000 rds through it, I like it a lot for the most part. The one thing I don't like about it is the dot itself. It is like a cluster of grapes. I have Holosuns, RMR's, DPP's, all of them have crisper, clearer dots.
    That is interesting to me because I honestly had the opposite experience. To my eyes the Holosuns look ok, the RMR dot looks pretty bad, and the DPP and SRO are both fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesquared View Post
    That is interesting to me because I honestly had the opposite experience. To my eyes the Holosuns look ok, the RMR dot looks pretty bad, and the DPP and SRO are both fine.
    I try not to look at the dot.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List