Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Polish National Police select Beretta APX

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    It is. I don't have the exact spec, but I can measure it in a couple of weeks when I'm back in office.

Watch the video on the page for a good view in the hands of the armorer showing the swap, that'll provide some scale.
    Erik,
    Great to see you on here, brother!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Anyone know if those kits will fit compacts or carry? I could see a fullsize and compact as competition and carry options if they both have safeties.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I’m honestly not sure what is and isn’t inside baseball on this topic, but a good example is how the VP9 “failed” his contrived tests, but the AREX somehow didn’t, and oh look he has AREX pistols for sale in his webstore at the same time? Come on.

Plus there was the whole “Agents of the NRA” thing
    Agreed, thanks. I don't know what's inside baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Agreed, thanks. I don't know what's inside baseball.
    "Inside baseball" - industry information that's supposed to be close-hold for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rjohnson4405 View Post
    Anyone know if those kits will fit compacts or carry? I could see a fullsize and compact as competition and carry options if they both have safeties.
    Erik,

It appears that the kit includes a new grip module...which appears to be of the finger groove variety.

I'd be interested in one for a Centurion, or even a full size without finger grooves.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List