Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Polish National Police select Beretta APX

Quote Originally Posted by Squib308 View Post
    1. trigger return spring feels weak. wimpy TRS in any pistol just bugs me. while I dont put much stock in MAC’s torture tests, with the APX he quickly has to manually reset the trigger. I worry that debris especially sand will be an issue. I have no personal data on this just speculation.
    l
    Shilling ain’t easy....
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Not that I'm biased, but MAC is a fucking hack who intentionally sets guns up for failure and then cries about it when manufacturers don't want to give him stuff for free.
    Can you elaborate on that.

I am not a fan of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Can you elaborate on that.

I am not a fan of his.
    I’m honestly not sure what is and isn’t inside baseball on this topic, but a good example is how the VP9 “failed” his contrived tests, but the AREX somehow didn’t, and oh look he has AREX pistols for sale in his webstore at the same time? Come on.

Plus there was the whole “Agents of the NRA” thing

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFries View Post

Unfortunately, the grip feels really small on the APX even with the large backstrap.
    To me, that's one of the big plusses of the APX. In the category of duty size handguns, there is no shortage of options for guns with large grips, but the APX does offer an option for those that prefer a shorter trigger reach.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I’m honestly not sure what is and isn’t inside baseball on this topic, but a good example is how the VP9 “failed” his contrived tests, but the AREX somehow didn’t, and oh look he has AREX pistols for sale in his webstore at the same time? Come on.

Plus there was the whole “Agents of the NRA” thing
    That sounds like what an Agent of the NRA would say.
    #RESIST

CWM11B
    I'm a fan of the APX. As for "sum dood" on the internet "testing" anything, I take it with a grain of salt. I know as fact from two reliable (to me) sources that the APX did VERY well on the MHS testing. I have always been careful to refer to my selection process as an evaluation rather than a test. In my mind the two terms are very different. I'm not a scientist nor HP White, and thet goes double for nearly all the you tube cranks I've seen. At best, just entertainment in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That sounds like what an Agent of the NRA would say.
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDenton View Post
    Beretta is apparently going to release a thumb safety conversion kit soon.
    https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/apx...safety/e02588/
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

That’s actually pretty cool. I’m assuming it’s ambi? How wide are they and do you have pics showing their profile on both sides?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    That’s actually pretty cool. I’m assuming it’s ambi? How wide are they and do you have pics showing their profile on both sides?
    It is. I don't have the exact spec, but I can measure it in a couple of weeks when I'm back in office.

Watch the video on the page for a good view in the hands of the armorer showing the swap, that'll provide some scale.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

User Tag List